Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Kittiesaint
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ganhur wrote:I already know about the tree on Sercerezo Hill, but for over ten times straight it only drops me Green Crystal Seed and none of the others. Is it my incredibly luck or something affecting the drop?

It changes with the season go back next month :D
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Is there a "where to find fish" list? I need some shrimp.
LinEyes
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:Is there a "where to find fish" list? I need some shrimp.
It's a sticky.
Hope it helped.
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Where is the Crystal Thread?
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

There's no such thing. If you're talking about Xiao Pai's favorite, then she loves Emery flower, and all 4 Crystal Flowers.
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

So there's no Crystal Threads? Xiao Pai's favorite is cystal flowers right?
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Crystal Thread is a mistranslation for Crystal Flowers.
Either way, Xiao loves Crystal Flowers, and Emery.
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Ganhur wrote:Crystal Thread is a mistranslation for Crystal Flowers.
Either way, Xiao loves Crystal Flowers, and Emery.
someone once told me it was a rare drop from the ice elephant monster! D= (was looking for it so I can get the 100% shipping rate), so they were wrong! it doesn`t even exist...
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

"Puppetry Strings: Dropped by Marionetta"

Is there a trick to getting these? All I ever get (if anything) is the cursed doll. I even captured a Marioetta in hopes that it would drop them in the barn, but it doesn't drop anything in the barn. How do you get Puppetry Strings?

Thanks.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:"Puppetry Strings: Dropped by Marionetta"

Is there a trick to getting these? All I ever get (if anything) is the cursed doll. I even captured a Marioetta in hopes that it would drop them in the barn, but it doesn't drop anything in the barn. How do you get Puppetry Strings?

Thanks.
Just keep trying, I'm afraid. It's a rare drop. Good thing is that Raven will sell it so you only need to get one.

Use the teleport trick to get it faster. In case you don't know it, you can fights bosses as many times a day as you want by leaving the room using escape before the barriers blocking the exits are down, and the dropped item will still be there.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:Just keep trying, I'm afraid. It's a rare drop. Good thing is that Raven will sell it so you only need to get one.

Use the teleport trick to get it faster. In case you don't know it, you can fights bosses as many times a day as you want by leaving the room using escape before the barriers blocking the exits are down, and the dropped item will still be there.
Didn't know that trick. Thanks!
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Is there anyway to get more Turnip's Miracle drops. I've been killing those two turnip ghosts at the beginning of level 3 of PR and after what seems hundreds of kills I only got one. Just one. Is there somewhere else to get them or a way to make the drops better?

Thanks.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Where do I find goblin captains, I know they're on Leon Karnak but where in Leon Karnak?

Is it a part of Leon Karnak that opens up later in the game?
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@Burns
There are two other ways you can get Turnips Miracle. 1: Already have one, sell it, then find it in Raven's store. 2: Get very lucky with a treasure chest.

@Fishy
Leon Karnak is the tower you rescues Leon from. You can access it as soon as you have access to the Obsidian Mansion. Just keep going west from the mansion and you'll eventually reach it. During the point that you actually need to go save Leon, most of the dungeon is off limits, but at any other point you can run around it as you please, even though the boss will refuse to fight you. If you aren't that high of a level yet, I would advise bringing failed dishes with you to take care of the monsters.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ok, thanks.

I didn't you know you could go to Leon Karnak before the Leon quest(Whcih I'm on now).