Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon
https://fogu.com/hmforum/

Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items
https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=160113
Page 16 of 18

Author:  ShiniSnowDemon [ Dec 18, 2013 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Bunneh wrote:
What is the name of the last 2 dungeons where they drop and which boss has the best drop rate? I just unlocked the level 500 one, Challenge to Fantasy, and I need to get a few for some forge recipes and shipping list completion. Thanks! :D

challenge to fantasy is one where you can get the rune sphere shard, the one after it you can get too, but challenge to fantasy only has 20 floors while the last has like 30, I dont remember the name but it was something nightmares, it said nightmares but I dont remember what else xD the drop rate is the same as any normal boss, you get it most the time but there`s the occasional time you dont

Author:  Bunneh [ Dec 18, 2013 2:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

ShiniSnowDemon wrote:
challenge to fantasy is one where you can get the rune sphere shard, the one after it you can get too, but challenge to fantasy only has 20 floors while the last has like 30, I dont remember the name but it was something nightmares, it said nightmares but I dont remember what else xD the drop rate is the same as any normal boss, you get it most the time but there`s the occasional time you dont


Thank you! :heart:

I can't believe I didn't know about the Rosary until yesterday. SO much easier :(

*resumes pulling out all Ventis teeth* :D

Author:  ShiniSnowDemon [ Dec 18, 2013 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Bunneh wrote:
Thank you! :heart:

I can't believe I didn't know about the Rosary until yesterday. SO much easier :(

*resumes pulling out all Ventis teeth* :D

LOL real nice xD poor Venti

Author:  ladyfreckles [ Dec 19, 2013 9:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Marionette won't drop Puppet Strings. 12 days straight of fighting her--sometimes resetting in order to fight her again--and she will never, ever drop anything other than a Cursed Doll.

Is there a way to either drop requests, or find the drop through another monster?

Author:  *LaI* [ Dec 19, 2013 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

ladyfreckles wrote:
Marionette won't drop Puppet Strings. 12 days straight of fighting her--sometimes resetting in order to fight her again--and she will never, ever drop anything other than a Cursed Doll.

Is there a way to either drop requests, or find the drop through another monster?


It's a really rare drop. Took me around 25 fights using the teleport trick to get it. That's using escape after the boss is dead but before the barriers blocking the exits are down. It allows you to fight them as many times a day as you want.

You can drop requests by touching the request list and selecting it.

Author:  Anonymous Fish [ Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

ShiniSnowDemon wrote:
Bunneh wrote:
Thank you! :heart:

I can't believe I didn't know about the Rosary until yesterday. SO much easier :(

*resumes pulling out all Ventis teeth* :D

LOL real nice xD poor Venti


Fun fact. Venti has a unique reaction to being given one of her own teeth. I couldn't help but try it out and see what happened. I reloaded afterward, of course. :P

Author:  ladyfreckles [ Dec 20, 2013 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

*LaI* wrote:
ladyfreckles wrote:
Marionette won't drop Puppet Strings. 12 days straight of fighting her--sometimes resetting in order to fight her again--and she will never, ever drop anything other than a Cursed Doll.

Is there a way to either drop requests, or find the drop through another monster?


It's a really rare drop. Took me around 25 fights using the teleport trick to get it. That's using escape after the boss is dead but before the barriers blocking the exits are down. It allows you to fight them as many times a day as you want.

You can drop requests by touching the request list and selecting it.


Thank you. I did manage to finally get it to drop this morning.

Author:  LeBurns [ Dec 24, 2013 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

I have to have a better weapon to beat the wall boss in level six. I need a Golem Spirit Stone. It says that the guardians have it, but I've killed several now in the room before the boss and they never drop anything. Is there somewhere else I need to be looking for the stone or is there an easier way to make the stone drop?

Thanks.

Author:  SerpentTailedAngel [ Dec 24, 2013 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

I haven't found it on any other monster, although I suppose you could technically get the item out of a chest. If you've sold one in the past you can try checking Raven's store, but the best recommendation I can give otherwise is that you wear a Happy Ring and go back to Guardian harvesting.

Author:  LeBurns [ Dec 24, 2013 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Happy Ring?

Author:  SerpentTailedAngel [ Dec 24, 2013 11:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

That pink ring. It's supposed to increase drop rates.

Author:  LeBurns [ Dec 26, 2013 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:
That pink ring. It's supposed to increase drop rates.


Well I've been wearing it and killed 9 guardian golems and still no stone. I'm just stuck at this point because I have to have a better weapon for the boss and that better weapon requires the stone. Dang it all to heck anyway.

Author:  Suzellia [ Dec 26, 2013 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

LeBurns wrote:
SerpentTailedAngel wrote:
That pink ring. It's supposed to increase drop rates.


Well I've been wearing it and killed 9 guardian golems and still no stone. I'm just stuck at this point because I have to have a better weapon for the boss and that better weapon requires the stone. Dang it all to heck anyway.


Using a weapon that is upgraded with a Rare Can increases drop rates, as well.
The Golem Stone is a pretty rare drop to begin with, though - It takes a while to get, even with the increased drop rate. It's pretty similar to Marionetta's Puppet Strings. I had to beat her about 20-25 times before she dropped one, even with the Happy Ring and a Rare Can-upgraded weapon, so you'll probably have to kill a few more then 9 Golems in order to get one.

Good luck!

Author:  LeBurns [ Dec 27, 2013 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

Suzellia wrote:
LeBurns wrote:
SerpentTailedAngel wrote:
That pink ring. It's supposed to increase drop rates.


Well I've been wearing it and killed 9 guardian golems and still no stone. I'm just stuck at this point because I have to have a better weapon for the boss and that better weapon requires the stone. Dang it all to heck anyway.


Using a weapon that is upgraded with a Rare Can increases drop rates, as well.
The Golem Stone is a pretty rare drop to begin with, though - It takes a while to get, even with the increased drop rate. It's pretty similar to Marionetta's Puppet Strings. I had to beat her about 20-25 times before she dropped one, even with the Happy Ring and a Rare Can-upgraded weapon, so you'll probably have to kill a few more then 9 Golems in order to get one.

Good luck!


I'll try the Rare Can upgrade then. The Puppet Strings were easy because when I was getting those Marionetta was easy to kill (took about two hits) and I just warped out and re-entered to fight her several time till I got it. This Guardian is tough however and I can only take it out about three times a day before I'm just out of HP/RP and my pets are wore out. Going to be slow going, but not much else I can do.

Author:  *LaI* [ Dec 27, 2013 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where To Find All RF4 Monster Drops and Mined Items

LeBurns wrote:
I'll try the Rare Can upgrade then. The Puppet Strings were easy because when I was getting those Marionetta was easy to kill (took about two hits) and I just warped out and re-entered to fight her several time till I got it. This Guardian is tough however and I can only take it out about three times a day before I'm just out of HP/RP and my pets are wore out. Going to be slow going, but not much else I can do.


Have you tried the 'Straight Punch' rune ability? It's great when you are fighting a single monster, as long as you either have long range or can take a hit or two.

Page 16 of 18 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/