Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 13, 2019 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
LeBurns
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2013 12:59 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

*LaI* wrote:
LeBurns wrote:
I'll try the Rare Can upgrade then. The Puppet Strings were easy because when I was getting those Marionetta was easy to kill (took about two hits) and I just warped out and re-entered to fight her several time till I got it. This Guardian is tough however and I can only take it out about three times a day before I'm just out of HP/RP and my pets are wore out. Going to be slow going, but not much else I can do.

Have you tried the 'Straight Punch' rune ability? It's great when you are fighting a single monster, as long as you either have long range or can take a hit or two.

I sold all my runes since they were still 'unshipped'. I've gotten a few back, but honestly I never used them as I never could figure out how to upgrade them.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Jan 03, 2014 4:15 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I'm looking for the White Stone. Only thing listed in the OP is that it's in the Sech's Territory. Well that's a pretty big place. Anything more specific?

Thanks.

SerpentTailedAngel
Post Posted: Jan 03, 2014 7:13 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Do you remember that block near where you fight Aquameleon? There's an image of a family on it. If you go there with your spouse and child, it will disappear and you can go down a long path where you fight Titans and a Crystal Mammoth. At the far end up the path you can pick a White Stone out of the ground.

LeBurns
Post Posted: Jan 04, 2014 7:35 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:
Do you remember that block near where you fight Aquameleon? There's an image of a family on it. If you go there with your spouse and child, it will disappear and you can go down a long path where you fight Titans and a Crystal Mammoth. At the far end up the path you can pick a White Stone out of the ground.

Well dagnabbit. So in other words I can't make the best armor and stuff until after I'm married and have a family.

Ganhur
Post Posted: Jan 04, 2014 7:36 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Now I understand why Love is the most powerful thing in the world...

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Jan 04, 2014 5:49 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

LeBurns wrote:
Well dagnabbit. So in other words I can't make the best armor and stuff until after I'm married and have a family.

if my memory serves right then the strongest doesn`t need the stone, strong ones maybe but not THE strongest, spear might be an exception, I haven`t played for a while so I dont remember details >_< I know there`s an accessory that needs it though too

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 06, 2014 1:57 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Does anyone know what level in mining you need to be in order to get Light Ores? I'm around level 48-50 in mining, but I haven't encountered a single one. It's one of the last things I need to get in order to complete my shipping list (That, the Monarch mushroom, and a few items you can only pick up in the Sharance Maze), which I want to complete before starting an New Game+. Thanks in advance for the help!

Ganhur
Post Posted: Jan 07, 2014 7:33 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Any level can mine Light Ore or any Ore. It's all luck really. Higher Mining Skill only give you higher chance of getting jewels/minerals beside Iron and Scrap.
My first Light Ore was around L.30 Mining Skl.
Also make sure you mine at the right spot. (all mine in Spring Area, except for the cave)

ShiniSnowDemon
Post Posted: Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

check this out! I organized a bunch of the items into a chart that can be organized
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As2k2whMu-kbdHlocEFYcUJoek0wRWxNMjZNbWwzNkE&usp=sharing

Balisong
Post Posted: Jan 26, 2014 3:42 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

So get this: today I talked to a touristy villager who told me "Strengthening a weapon with 4-Leaf Clover increases rare drops from monsters." Thought I'd add that here since I've read tons about using a rare can to increase drop rates, but I've never seen anyone mention a clover that I can remember.

monkeyluvr25
Post Posted: Feb 18, 2014 8:07 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

This was really helpful! Especially when I can't remember where items are and I want to craft something.

JunkerFarmer
Post Posted: Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Today I got a Tomato Ghost to drop a Titan Tomato.

Kaist
Post Posted: Sep 17, 2014 11:44 am 
Anonymous Fish

You can get pineapple seeds from the pineapple monsters in Leon Karnak if you kill them long enough. Useful for sequence breaking.

clairefarronodin
Post Posted: Oct 17, 2014 3:01 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Don't know if this is somewhere in this topic but Typhoon drops Devil Horn.

Mimrose
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2014 5:30 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I did get the legendary scale as a drop from Aquaticus in the Sharance Maze (and on my second try also! :O).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next