RF4 Cooking Recipes

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:
LeBurns wrote:
Ganhur wrote:Recipes can be acquired once you successfully made an item.
All Farm tools recipes can be acquired through normal farming bread.
Really? Cause I got everything but the axe and I keep eating bread and nothing. I even made sure I wasn't eating a 'special' bread since I figured it couldn't give me two recipes when there is only one left, but it still says I need to work on my Forging, even though I got the other ultimate tools. I tried to make it without a recipe but it's just over my total RP so I have to level some more before trying that method. Just odd that I could get all but the ax though.
You also need at least level 40 on the related skill. To get the miracle axe that would be 40 in logging.
I'll have to check that I guess. But with all the lumber I've collected (expanded farm, house, barns, etc.) I would be surprised if I don't have that. But I'll check. Thanks.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm trying to make a Stew for Nancy:

[87] Stew (?): Flour + Milk (M) + Potato + Carrot + Onion

But every time I try it ends up being Udon. Is it because I'm using a Large Milk instead of a Medium Milk? Large is all I've got.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well that seems to be the problem, but when I use a Medium Milk (I killed some cow-things) it uses too much RP without the recipe. So where do you get the recipe for Stew? I've already beat Act III.

Thanks.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:I'm trying to make a Stew for Nancy:

But every time I try it ends up being Udon. Is it because I'm using a Large Milk instead of a Medium Milk? Large is all I've got.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well that seems to be the problem, but when I use a Medium Milk (I killed some cow-things) it uses too much RP without the recipe. So where do you get the recipe for Stew? I've already beat Act III.

Thanks.
You can get the recipe from a chest in Rune Prana 5. A2 in this map, http://therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Wo ... ifth_Floor

And yes, it requires Milk(M) specifically.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:
LeBurns wrote:I'm trying to make a Stew for Nancy:

Thanks.

Thanks.
You can get the recipe from a chest in Rune Prana 5. A2 in this map, http://therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Wo ... ifth_Floor

And yes, it requires Milk(M) specifically.
How did I miss that? Thank you!
Panfuricus
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

o.o this list was incredibly useful.
Luxxy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know where to get the recipes for Royal curry/Ultimate curry?

Thanks in advance!
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

The curry recipes are gained by completing one of Eliza's requests. I thiiiink it's either ship a level 10 golden veggie or ship a huge golden veggie. Been a while.
Luxxy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Meriberry wrote:The curry recipes are gained by completing one of Eliza's requests. I thiiiink it's either ship a level 10 golden veggie or ship a huge golden veggie. Been a while.
Thanks! I haven't got those requests yet, but i'll keep working on it!
Mr Nojo
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Now I know why the cooking bread wasn't teaching me anything. I need to level up!

You folks are all awesome!

Thanks for crowdsourcing such a comprehensive recipes list. This forum is filled with cool people.