RF4 Cooking Recipes

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Itskaykay
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

acolyte wrote:
Itskaykay wrote:OH I COMPLETELY FORGOT.

Eliza - Complete "Harvesting all crops" request
Union Stew [lvl 94]: Radish, Leek, Bok Choy, Mushroom, Hot-Hot Fruit

I'm amazed it's not on the list! :o
Because I haven't reached there yet o.o blame work getting busy these days XD Thanks for the list of recipes and missing recipes~

Remember if you can't find a recipe you need after scouring RF, you'll just have to grind Sharance Maze :s
:twisted: no problem! Glad I could help! :( yea I just recently started grinding in Sharance Maze, getting through one level takes so long in game time.

Do you happen to remember where you found the mixed juice recipe?
Casia
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Fried Udon, Stew, and Meat Dumpling recipes are correct.

Steamed Dumpling is correct too, but it's actually called Steamed Gyoza.

Hope this helps a lil. c:
Stephannoying
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Stephannoying wrote:I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.
I think "Chowder" is actually called "Union Stew".
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

It is "union stew". NA RF4 has no "chowder".
Stephannoying

Post  Posted:

*LaI* wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.
OMG, my life. Thanks! Is it unlocked the same way...? Still don't have it.
LinEyes
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Stephannoying wrote:
*LaI* wrote:
IIRC,it unlocks after you finish Meg's "Raise everyone's FP to 10". Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LinEyes wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
*LaI* wrote:
IIRC,it unlocks after you finish Meg's "Raise everyone's FP to 10". Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, you are wrong, I still have "Raise everyone to 10FP" request but Union Stew recipe is already unlocked.
It should be unlocked after these 3 requests
Eliza: Give a Turnip Heaven
Eliza: Harvest almost all crops (except emery)!
Eliza: Harvest a large gold crop!

and Finally "Eliza: Harvest all crop!" - Union Stew recipe as a reward
another thing to mention, these requests should be available after the request Gift Pineapple Juice to Margaret.
Stephannoying

Post  Posted:

Ganhur wrote:
LinEyes wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
*LaI* wrote:
Yep, you are wrong, I still have "Raise everyone to 10FP" request but Union Stew recipe is already unlocked.
It should be unlocked after these 3 requests
Eliza: Give a Turnip Heaven
Eliza: Harvest almost all crops (except emery)!
Eliza: Harvest a large gold crop!

and Finally "Eliza: Harvest all crop!" - Union Stew recipe as a reward
another thing to mention, these requests should be available after the request Gift Pineapple Juice to Margaret.
I've gotten the pineapple juice, turnip Heaven, and I believe the all crops one. No giant gold crop request yet. The only request I have available as of now is the Harvest Blue Crystal! ~5 more days until Spring. I have no idea then. Hm.
Stephannoying

Post  Posted:

So does the "Harvest almost all crops! (except emery)" & "Harvest all crops!" include giant crops? If so, then I am screwed. So much work to do... :sleep: Hope this is not the case. If it is, then let the sobbing and Formula C grinding ensue. :( I just want NG+ and that stew for Aquaticus's friendship. OTL
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Stephannoying wrote:So does the "Harvest almost all crops! (except emery)" & "Harvest all crops!" include giant crops? If so, then I am screwed. So much work to do... :sleep: Hope this is not the case. If it is, then let the sobbing and Formula C grinding ensue. :( I just want NG+ and that stew for Aquaticus's friendship. OTL
No you don't have to grow giant crops.
Stephannoying

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:So does the "Harvest almost all crops! (except emery)" & "Harvest all crops!" include giant crops? If so, then I am screwed. So much work to do... :sleep: Hope this is not the case. If it is, then let the sobbing and Formula C grinding ensue. :( I just want NG+ and that stew for Aquaticus's friendship. OTL
No you don't have to grow giant crops.
THANK « Harvest Goddess ». Bless you.
Lilynette
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey this really helps, thank you very much :)

But does anyone know how to get the Mixed juice recipe...? I'm level 91 in cooking and I haven't gotten the recipe nor can I make it with out the recipe.
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Lilynette wrote:Hey this really helps, thank you very much :)

But does anyone know how to get the Mixed juice recipe...? I'm level 91 in cooking and I haven't gotten the recipe nor can I make it with out the recipe.
You have to get Mixed Juice or Mixed Juice ole yourself. There is no treasure chest and quest reward for those two.
Since I have 2.5k RP, I made relax tea L.8 and boost my RP up to 4k RP and created Mixed Juice without knowing recipe. Maybe you can do the same.
Spoiler:
Here is my list of RP requirement for non-recipe cooking [L.99 Skill]. Most of these recipe can be obtained through Rune Prana, and Eliza. Gratin, Mixed Juice, and Mixed Smoothie recipe are no where to be found. However, you can always use Sharance Maze, or eat any RP boosts food and create them.

L.81 - Pineapple Juice - 3562 RP
L.82 - Meat Dumpling - 3964 RP
L.83 - Mixed Juice - 4366 RP
L.85 - Gratin - 5170 RP
L.86 - Dry Curry - 5572 RP
L.88 - Gyoza - 6376 RP
L.91 - Mixed Smoothie - 7582 RP
L.96 - Turnip Heaven - 9592 RP
L.99 - Gold Juice - 10798 RP

Tip on gaining RP? Harvest like hell and pray for Skill rune.
Last edited by Ganhur on Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sakura Blossoms
Banned: Under 13 years old

Post  Posted:

Does cooking new dishes boost up your cooking level faster? Cooking repeated dishes is taking quite a while.