Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 22, 2019 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
Itskaykay
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Oct 30, 2013 3:29 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

User avatar
Posts: 17

Offline
acolyte wrote:
Itskaykay wrote:
OH I COMPLETELY FORGOT.

Eliza - Complete "Harvesting all crops" request
Union Stew [lvl 94]: Radish, Leek, Bok Choy, Mushroom, Hot-Hot Fruit

I'm amazed it's not on the list! :o
Because I haven't reached there yet o.o blame work getting busy these days XD Thanks for the list of recipes and missing recipes~

Remember if you can't find a recipe you need after scouring RF, you'll just have to grind Sharance Maze :s


:twisted: no problem! Glad I could help! :( yea I just recently started grinding in Sharance Maze, getting through one level takes so long in game time.

Do you happen to remember where you found the mixed juice recipe?
 
Reply with quote  
Casia
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 01, 2013 3:33 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

User avatar
Posts: 7

Offline
Fried Udon, Stew, and Meat Dumpling recipes are correct.

Steamed Dumpling is correct too, but it's actually called Steamed Gyoza.

Hope this helps a lil. c:
 
Reply with quote  
Stephannoying
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 10, 2013 9:46 am 
Disabled: User Name Change

Posts: 236

Offline
I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.
 
Reply with quote  
*LaI*
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 10, 2013 10:50 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1326

Offline
Stephannoying wrote:
I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.


I think "Chowder" is actually called "Union Stew".
 
Reply with quote  
Ganhur
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 10, 2013 4:05 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

User avatar
Posts: 168

Offline
It is "union stew". NA RF4 has no "chowder".
 
Reply with quote  
Stephannoying
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 11, 2013 9:59 am 
Disabled: User Name Change

Posts: 236

Offline
*LaI* wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.


I think "Chowder" is actually called "Union Stew".

OMG, my life. Thanks! Is it unlocked the same way...? Still don't have it.
 
Reply with quote  
LinEyes
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 11, 2013 12:49 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

User avatar
Posts: 154

Offline
Stephannoying wrote:
*LaI* wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.


I think "Chowder" is actually called "Union Stew".

OMG, my life. Thanks! Is it unlocked the same way...? Still don't have it.


IIRC,it unlocks after you finish Meg's "Raise everyone's FP to 10". Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Reply with quote  
Ganhur
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 11, 2013 1:36 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

User avatar
Posts: 168

Offline
LinEyes wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
*LaI* wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.


I think "Chowder" is actually called "Union Stew".

OMG, my life. Thanks! Is it unlocked the same way...? Still don't have it.


IIRC,it unlocks after you finish Meg's "Raise everyone's FP to 10". Please correct me if I'm wrong.


Yep, you are wrong, I still have "Raise everyone to 10FP" request but Union Stew recipe is already unlocked.
It should be unlocked after these 3 requests
Eliza: Give a Turnip Heaven
Eliza: Harvest almost all crops (except emery)!
Eliza: Harvest a large gold crop!

and Finally "Eliza: Harvest all crop!" - Union Stew recipe as a reward
another thing to mention, these requests should be available after the request Gift Pineapple Juice to Margaret.
 
Reply with quote  
Stephannoying
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 11, 2013 1:45 pm 
Disabled: User Name Change

Posts: 236

Offline
Ganhur wrote:
LinEyes wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
*LaI* wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
I haven't found the Chowder recipe. I heard and read it's from some Eliza request. Anyone know the request prior to that one? I currently only have the Blue Crystal Seed one available (excluding daily medicinal herb ones, etc). I WANT TO BEFRIEND AQUATICUS. FFFFFFF.


I think "Chowder" is actually called "Union Stew".

OMG, my life. Thanks! Is it unlocked the same way...? Still don't have it.


IIRC,it unlocks after you finish Meg's "Raise everyone's FP to 10". Please correct me if I'm wrong.


Yep, you are wrong, I still have "Raise everyone to 10FP" request but Union Stew recipe is already unlocked.
It should be unlocked after these 3 requests
Eliza: Give a Turnip Heaven
Eliza: Harvest almost all crops (except emery)!
Eliza: Harvest a large gold crop!

and Finally "Eliza: Harvest all crop!" - Union Stew recipe as a reward
another thing to mention, these requests should be available after the request Gift Pineapple Juice to Margaret.

I've gotten the pineapple juice, turnip Heaven, and I believe the all crops one. No giant gold crop request yet. The only request I have available as of now is the Harvest Blue Crystal! ~5 more days until Spring. I have no idea then. Hm.
 
Reply with quote  
Stephannoying
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2013 7:02 pm 
Disabled: User Name Change

Posts: 236

Offline
So does the "Harvest almost all crops! (except emery)" & "Harvest all crops!" include giant crops? If so, then I am screwed. So much work to do... :sleep: Hope this is not the case. If it is, then let the sobbing and Formula C grinding ensue. :( I just want NG+ and that stew for Aquaticus's friendship. OTL
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 12, 2013 9:58 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Stephannoying wrote:
So does the "Harvest almost all crops! (except emery)" & "Harvest all crops!" include giant crops? If so, then I am screwed. So much work to do... :sleep: Hope this is not the case. If it is, then let the sobbing and Formula C grinding ensue. :( I just want NG+ and that stew for Aquaticus's friendship. OTL


No you don't have to grow giant crops.
 
Reply with quote  
Stephannoying
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 13, 2013 4:51 am 
Disabled: User Name Change

Posts: 236

Offline
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
So does the "Harvest almost all crops! (except emery)" & "Harvest all crops!" include giant crops? If so, then I am screwed. So much work to do... :sleep: Hope this is not the case. If it is, then let the sobbing and Formula C grinding ensue. :( I just want NG+ and that stew for Aquaticus's friendship. OTL


No you don't have to grow giant crops.

THANK « Harvest Goddess ». Bless you.
 
Reply with quote  
Lilynette
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 14, 2013 5:50 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hey this really helps, thank you very much :)

But does anyone know how to get the Mixed juice recipe...? I'm level 91 in cooking and I haven't gotten the recipe nor can I make it with out the recipe.
 
Reply with quote  
Ganhur
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 14, 2013 8:57 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

User avatar
Posts: 168

Offline
Lilynette wrote:
Hey this really helps, thank you very much :)

But does anyone know how to get the Mixed juice recipe...? I'm level 91 in cooking and I haven't gotten the recipe nor can I make it with out the recipe.


You have to get Mixed Juice or Mixed Juice ole yourself. There is no treasure chest and quest reward for those two.
Since I have 2.5k RP, I made relax tea L.8 and boost my RP up to 4k RP and created Mixed Juice without knowing recipe. Maybe you can do the same.

Spoiler:
Here is my list of RP requirement for non-recipe cooking [L.99 Skill]. Most of these recipe can be obtained through Rune Prana, and Eliza. Gratin, Mixed Juice, and Mixed Smoothie recipe are no where to be found. However, you can always use Sharance Maze, or eat any RP boosts food and create them.

L.81 - Pineapple Juice - 3562 RP
L.82 - Meat Dumpling - 3964 RP
L.83 - Mixed Juice - 4366 RP
L.85 - Gratin - 5170 RP
L.86 - Dry Curry - 5572 RP
L.88 - Gyoza - 6376 RP
L.91 - Mixed Smoothie - 7582 RP
L.96 - Turnip Heaven - 9592 RP
L.99 - Gold Juice - 10798 RP

Tip on gaining RP? Harvest like hell and pray for Skill rune.


Last edited by Ganhur on Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
 
Reply with quote  
Sakura Blossoms
  Post subject: Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes
Post Posted: Nov 15, 2013 1:54 am 
Banned: Under 13 years old

Posts: 5

Offline
Does cooking new dishes boost up your cooking level faster? Cooking repeated dishes is taking quite a while.
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group