Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon
https://fogu.com/hmforum/

RF4 Cooking Recipes
https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=160131
Page 4 of 4

Author:  LeBurns [ Dec 11, 2013 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

*LaI* wrote:
LeBurns wrote:
Ganhur wrote:
Recipes can be acquired once you successfully made an item.
All Farm tools recipes can be acquired through normal farming bread.


Really? Cause I got everything but the axe and I keep eating bread and nothing. I even made sure I wasn't eating a 'special' bread since I figured it couldn't give me two recipes when there is only one left, but it still says I need to work on my Forging, even though I got the other ultimate tools. I tried to make it without a recipe but it's just over my total RP so I have to level some more before trying that method. Just odd that I could get all but the ax though.


You also need at least level 40 on the related skill. To get the miracle axe that would be 40 in logging.


I'll have to check that I guess. But with all the lumber I've collected (expanded farm, house, barns, etc.) I would be surprised if I don't have that. But I'll check. Thanks.

Author:  LeBurns [ Jan 13, 2014 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

I'm trying to make a Stew for Nancy:

[87] Stew (?): Flour + Milk (M) + Potato + Carrot + Onion

But every time I try it ends up being Udon. Is it because I'm using a Large Milk instead of a Medium Milk? Large is all I've got.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well that seems to be the problem, but when I use a Medium Milk (I killed some cow-things) it uses too much RP without the recipe. So where do you get the recipe for Stew? I've already beat Act III.

Thanks.

Author:  *LaI* [ Jan 13, 2014 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

LeBurns wrote:
I'm trying to make a Stew for Nancy:

[87] Stew (?): Flour + Milk (M) + Potato + Carrot + Onion

But every time I try it ends up being Udon. Is it because I'm using a Large Milk instead of a Medium Milk? Large is all I've got.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well that seems to be the problem, but when I use a Medium Milk (I killed some cow-things) it uses too much RP without the recipe. So where do you get the recipe for Stew? I've already beat Act III.

Thanks.


You can get the recipe from a chest in Rune Prana 5. A2 in this map, http://therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Wo ... ifth_Floor

And yes, it requires Milk(M) specifically.

Author:  LeBurns [ Jan 13, 2014 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

*LaI* wrote:
LeBurns wrote:
I'm trying to make a Stew for Nancy:

[87] Stew (?): Flour + Milk (M) + Potato + Carrot + Onion

But every time I try it ends up being Udon. Is it because I'm using a Large Milk instead of a Medium Milk? Large is all I've got.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well that seems to be the problem, but when I use a Medium Milk (I killed some cow-things) it uses too much RP without the recipe. So where do you get the recipe for Stew? I've already beat Act III.

Thanks.


You can get the recipe from a chest in Rune Prana 5. A2 in this map, http://therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Wo ... ifth_Floor

And yes, it requires Milk(M) specifically.


How did I miss that? Thank you!

Author:  Panfuricus [ Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

o.o this list was incredibly useful.

Author:  Luxxy [ Aug 23, 2014 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

Does anyone know where to get the recipes for Royal curry/Ultimate curry?

Thanks in advance!

Author:  Meriberry [ Aug 24, 2014 12:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

The curry recipes are gained by completing one of Eliza's requests. I thiiiink it's either ship a level 10 golden veggie or ship a huge golden veggie. Been a while.

Author:  Luxxy [ Aug 24, 2014 5:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

Meriberry wrote:
The curry recipes are gained by completing one of Eliza's requests. I thiiiink it's either ship a level 10 golden veggie or ship a huge golden veggie. Been a while.

Thanks! I haven't got those requests yet, but i'll keep working on it!

Author:  Mr Nojo [ Oct 24, 2014 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RF4 Cooking Recipes

Now I know why the cooking bread wasn't teaching me anything. I need to level up!

You folks are all awesome!

Thanks for crowdsourcing such a comprehensive recipes list. This forum is filled with cool people.

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/