Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
S_PRunes
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yes I have talked to him and gone to the forest. The next day I talked to Meg and she just told me "don't bring him here!" i cant get to the next part of the scene...I don't know what to do next :/
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey guys, since it doesn't look like you have a walkthrough for 'Introducing Amber Watson' yet, I made one! I hope this helps you guys.
Spoiler:
Step 1: Go to the airship when Amber, Arthur, and Kiel are in front of it. Talk to ether one of them and watch the following scene.
Step 2: Talk to Amber, Arthur, Kiel, and Bado to get some more dialogue,(not sure if this is mandatory to further the event, though.)
Step 3: The next day, go to the blacksmith's when Amber is there and watch the following scene.
Step 4: The next day, go to the flowershop and watch the following scene.
Step 5: Go to Yokmir Forest and watch the following scene.
Step 6: Go a little further into Yokmir Forest and(again)watch the following scene. Defeat the monsters and watch the final scene.
Finished!
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

FINALLY TRIGGERED MEMORIES *does a happy dance*

So I saw the scene with Dylas and Amber in the flower shop. Now what? ^^;
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I believe the next step is going to the clinic, but it's been a while so, sorry if it's inaccurate.

I've triggered A Friendly Secret in my boy file. Really weird when I'm dating all the girls. XD
Schezo92
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I can't seem to trigger "A Cooper's Windfall" any tips on forcing this particular event to show up, or should I just wait another year to marry Xiao Pai?
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Schezo92 wrote:I can't seem to trigger "A Cooper's Windfall" any tips on forcing this particular event to show up, or should I just wait another year to marry Xiao Pai?
Yeah, unfortunately, there's no way to force a certain event to happen. You'll just have to be patient, I'm sorry. :/ Took me quite a while to get married too.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:I believe the next step is going to the clinic, but it's been a while so, sorry if it's inaccurate.

I've triggered A Friendly Secret in my boy file. Really weird when I'm dating all the girls. XD
You were right! Go to clinic when Dolce is there to see scene with Dolce and Pico.

Weird we don't have a walkthrough for this one :lol:

Memories:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Visit flower shop when Amber and Dylas are there for scene
Day 2: Visit clinic for scene with Dolce and Pico
Day 3: Visit the Inn for a scene with Barrett and Leon
Day 4: Visit Venti's spot for a scene
I'll update as I go :) Lol yea A Friendly Secret would be a little weird while dating all the girls ^^;
Last edited by rachellion on Nov 07, 2013 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schezo92
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
Schezo92 wrote:I can't seem to trigger "A Cooper's Windfall" any tips on forcing this particular event to show up, or should I just wait another year to marry Xiao Pai?
Yeah, unfortunately, there's no way to force a certain event to happen. You'll just have to be patient, I'm sorry. :/ Took me quite a while to get married too.
That's a shame, I swear I've gotten most events for the other girls except Xiao Pai's, it's like they don't want me to marry the poor girl.

Also I believe the next step for Memories is to go to the Inn, then I think on the next day go to where Ventuswill usually sits.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Schezo92 wrote:That's a shame, I swear I've gotten most events for the other girls except Xiao Pai's, it's like they don't want me to marry the poor girl.
Man, I know! I swear by the time I watched Doug's Secret, I've already seen all the other bachelors' required events too. At least the one right after Doug's Secret was his marriage event. But by then there barely were any events to see. XD

Thanks Rach!
Schezo92
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hahaha! I finally got A Cooper's Windfall. I applied the same strategy people have been using to get the Memories event, by inviting Kiel and Lin Fa, then slept for a week, both left my party, and boom event triggered.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I think I'm stuck on the memories event. I went to Venti's room and got a few dialogue options. I chose the first. Am I supposed to go back every day and do this? Urgh this is the first event where I have absolutely no idea where to go and the townsfolk don't drop hints :(

I also figured out you can go to Leon Karnak even if you haven't opened Rune Prana. I made it up to the two statues and they asked me what I was doing there. The dialogue options were "I just wanted to see you" and "What AM I doing here?!" :lol: Excellent!
Schezo92
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

rachellion wrote:I think I'm stuck on the memories event. I went to Venti's room and got a few dialogue options. I chose the first. Am I supposed to go back every day and do this? Urgh this is the first event where I have absolutely no idea where to go and the townsfolk don't drop hints :(

I also figured out you can go to Leon Karnak even if you haven't opened Rune Prana. I made it up to the two statues and they asked me what I was doing there. The dialogue options were "I just wanted to see you" and "What AM I doing here?!" :lol: Excellent!
By dialogue options do you mean nobody's there and you can interact with where Venti usually sits? I think you have to do all of those though I'm not sure. I do know you can do them all before the Memories event even triggers, as that's what I did.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Schezo92 wrote: By dialogue options do you mean nobody's there and you can interact with where Venti usually sits? I think you have to do all of those though I'm not sure. I do know you can do them all before the Memories event even triggers, as that's what I did.
I already did them all before Memories, but then I went back and got all three again? I'm confused.

Edit: NVM FIGURED IT OUT

Finished the Memories Event!

Memories:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Visit flower shop when Amber and Dylas are there for scene
Day 2: Visit clinic for scene with Dolce and Pico
Day 3: Visit the Inn for a scene with Barrett and Leon
Day 4: Visit Venti's spot for a scene
Day 5: Visit the Inn for scene with Raven and Dolce
Day 6: Visit Venti's spot for scene with Guardians, tell them you want to help and are ready, see scene with Arthur and Kiel, go to Leon Karnak, defeat statues and Sarcophagus, enter Rune Prana!
Schezo92
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Never Gonna Give Up! (Xiao Pai Marriage Event)
Spoiler:
Participants: Xiao Pai, Lin Fa, Porcoline, Margaret, Blossom, Kiel, Yang Fan
Start: Talk to Xiao Pai, she mentions Kiel
1. Talk to Kiel
2. Head to Inn
3. Head to Restaurant
4. The next day, go to the inn again.
5. Xiao Pai will invite you to go Selphia Plain Mush Span (it's the bridge heading towards Water Ruins), accept the Invitation and go there.
6. Head back to the Inn
7. The next day, talk to Xiao Pai.
8. Head to the Grocery Store and talk to Blossom.
9. The next day, talk to Xiao Pai then head to the Restaurant.
10. Approach Xiao Pai when she is at the lookout to the left of the Inn.
11. Go to the second floor of the Restaurant and talk to Yang Fan (Traveler Lv.1)
12. Talk to Xiao Pai again.
13. The next day, talk to Yang Fan again, he is at the same place as before.
14. Head to Selphia Plain Mush Span.
15. Go back to the Inn. (Pick "Do Nothing" if you don't want to get married)
I was a little sleepy while typing this, so there might be mistakes.
Could probably use some clean up too, since it's kinda long.
Spoiler:
I'm a little disappointed Xiao Pai doesn't let her hair down for the wedding, it looks like her hair is actually kinda long, but not crazy long like Margaret's and stuff. Also are all marriage events this dramatic? This is the only one I've done.
rachellion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Schezo92 wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm a little disappointed Xiao Pai doesn't let her hair down for the wedding, it looks like her hair is actually kinda long, but not crazy long like Margaret's and stuff. Also are all marriage events this dramatic? This is the only one I've done.
From the two marriage events I've seen (Kiel's and Vishnal's), yea, they're all a little angsty :lol:

Just triggered Porco and an Elf. May write a guide, but I'll check the first page before I do so this time! :lol: