Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

List of Town Events

Please correct me if any information here is incorrect, and please tell me any missing information. I did this all based on RopeMaidenKirie's marriage guide (thanks), out of memory and with the lovely help of other ushians. Hope it helps.

NOTES:
Town events are random. You can't force a particular one to happen before any other.
No matter how many times you reload, any event with Doug involved will not occur if he is hospitalized or refusing to talk to you.
If Ventuswill is unavailable, you can still get events involving her.

A Cooper's Windfall (walkthrough by acolyte)
Spoiler:
Participants: Lin Fa, Kiel, Forte, Bado, Yang Fan
Notes: Required to marry Xiao Pai.
Walkthrough: 1. Talk to Kiel. Kiel will tell you that there's ants outside the town.
2. Talk to Forte, she'll tell you to be careful.
3. Go south of castle plaza. You will meet 3 Ant, 1 Killer Ant, and Yang Fan.
4. Go back into the plaza.
5. Go outside the blacksmith.
6. Go to the plaza and talk to Forte (auto?)
7. Go to blacksmith.
8. Go to the inn.
9. Go south of plaza. Meet 3 ants. (what? Forte actually gives me edible food? +_+)
10. Go back to inn.
11. Go to plaza. Talk to Yang Fan, who is still a 'Traveler Lv. 1'.
Note: For step 4 and 5, I went there and there was no event, so I walked around some more and the next event got triggered, so you might need to roam around.
A Day in Leon's Life (Guide by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Leon (but the people involved will leave / refuse to join party)
Start: Visit the butlers' room when Leon is inside.
Notes:
1. In the butlers' room, you'll see an event with Vishnal and Leon about a book.
2. The next day, go in front of the airship for an event with Kiel.
3. The next day, go near the clinic for an event with Doug and Dylas.
4. The next day, see an event with Forte at the plaza.
5. Wait one more day and visit the inn for an event with Lin Fa.
6. Go to Arthur's office for another event.
7. Step outside of Arthur's office and wait for the last event with Kiel.
A Favor Repaid (walkthrough by SakunoHaru)
Spoiler:
Participants: Porcoline, Margaret, Dylas, Arthur
Start: Talk to Porcoline
Notes: Required to marry Margaret
Guide:
I dont know how to trigger it, i just talk to Porcoline 2 days before his birthday
-Talk to Porcoline
-Find Margaret, and she ask you to make Porcoline busy
-Find Porcoline again, go to Yokmir Forest
-Next day, search Margaret again, and Margaret will join you to search Porcoline
-Go to Yokmir Forest
-Dylas, and Arthur will spawn
-Watch the events

Reward: Some foods (i just remember Raisin Bread lol
A Friendly Secret (Walkthrough by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Clorica, Margaret, Forte, Xiao Pai, Nancy, Blossom
Start: Go to the restaurant when Meg, Forte, Xiao and Clorica are there
Notes:
rachellion wrote:Walkthrough of A Friendly Secret
First Day: Talk to Meg and Chlorica while in the restaurant. Watch the scene.
Second Day: Talk to Meg, Chlorica, Xiao Pai, and Forte while in the restaurant. Sometimes it takes running into the next room and back to trigger the scene.
Third Day: Talk to Meg. She will mention going to visit the clinic. They ended up not going this day.
Fourth Day: In the morning, go to the clinic when Blossom, Nancy, Meg, Chlorica, Xiao Pai, and Forte are there. Watch the scene.
Complete!
A Part-Time Job! (Walkthrough by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Kiel, Xiao Pai, Lin Fa, Doug, Illuminata
Start: Walk into the inn and watch a scene between Lin Fa and Xiao Pai.
Notes: Required to marry Kiel
Mini Guide:
Day 1 - Talk to Kiel in the morning. He will mention he wants extra money and is searching for a job. Go to the inn to see a scene between Xiaopai and Lin Fa about attracting customers.
Day 2 - Talk to Kiel and Xiaopai when they are in front of the inn, watch scene. Follow Kiel to Doug (in front of general store), watch scene. Follow Kiel to Illuminata (in front of flower shop), watch scene. Follow Kiel to the plaza, watch scene with Forte. Head back to the inn and talk to Kiel outside the inn. Go into the inn and talk to Xiaopai. Wait for Illuminata and Doug to enter the baths and watch the scene. Go outside and see the scene with Xiaopai and Kiel. Talk to both afterwards.
Complete!
A Performance Without An Audience (Walktrough by SakunoHaru)
Spoiler:
Participants: Margaret, Dolce, Pico
Start: Talk To Dolce
Guide:
-Talk to Dolce, and she wants you to invite Margaret to Obsidian Mansion Theater
-Find Margaret, and go to Obsidian Mansion from Selphia Dragon Lake
-See some event, and Dolce ask both of you search music notes in Mansion
-Go deep inside to mansion, you will see some events
-After you found a music notes near a portrait (after see some event again_, come back to Dolce, and see the event (...my feels ;_;)
A Porco And An Elf (Walktrhough by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Margaret, Porcoline, Illuminata
Start: Talk to Illuminata while Porco's talking to a faceless villager in the town square
Steps:Go the bottom of the plaza where Illuminata is standing while Porco is listed as in Selphia Plain on the map. Talk to Illuminata for a scene
Talk to Illuminata and Porco
Go to Meg's house for a scene
Complete!
Barrels of Fun
Spoiler:
Participants: Porcoline, Margaret, Vishnal, Kiel, Arthur, Forte, Xiao Pai
Start: Talk to Porco
Notes:
Don’t Fall For It, Vishnal! (Walkthrough by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Vishnal, Bado
Start: Talk to Vishnal
Notes: Required to marry Vishnal
Steps: 1. Vishnal mentions that he's not doing well at work.
2. The next day, talk to Bado.
3. The next day, talk to Vishnal and visit Bado's shop.
4. For the next 3 days, keep talking to Vishnal until he mentions offerings.
5. The next day, go to the butlers' room for an event.
6. Wait one more day and visit the butlers' room again for the last part.
This one isn't too tricky. It's just long. xD
Don't Forget Your Physical! (Walkthrough by me)
Spoiler:
Participants: Jones, Arthur, Porcoline, Margaret
Steps: 1. Go to the clinic and talk to Jones
2. Talk to Porco
3. Talk to Meg
4. Talk to Porco again, with Meg on your party
5. Go to Arthur's office and check his desk
6. Go to the cave on the far east of Selphia plains and talk to Arthur
7. Check the stone
8. Talk to Arthur again
9. The next day, talk to Arthur in his office
10. Talk to Jones
Notes: Required to marry Arthur
Doug's Secret (Walkthrough by knightlynonsense)
Spoiler:
Participants: Doug, Blossom, Margaret, traveler
Steps: This event encompasses 3 days
Talk to Blossom
Talk to Doug
You are prompted to hang around the General Store that Night (I expect that this like the next two times is accomplished around 19:00 but I triggered it at 20:00) You need to walk towards the door as if you were going into the building.
Follow Doug North. He will disappear and a cutscene with Margaret will be prompted.
Next Day:
Check on Doug the next day. I triggered this at 19:00 by walking towards the General Store door. You will again follow him North and East towards the observatory. There will be a cutscene involving him and a traveler.
Next Day
Hang out at the General store again until 19:00 prompting you to follow him again to the observatory to witness another cutscene.
Go to General store and talk to Blossom.
Notes: Required to marry Doug
Eternal Rivals (Walkthrough by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Doug, Dylas, Blossom, Porcoline, Margaret, Vishnal
Start: Enter Porcoline's Kitchen
Notes:
1. Afer the event starts, talk to Vishnal to receive an idea.
2. Talk to Porcoline and Blossom.
3. The next day, visit Porcoline's Kitchen and the general store.
4. Wait one more day, and go in front of the airship for the last part of the event.
Eyeglass Mania (Walkthrough by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Arthur
Start: Talk to Arthur
Notes: Required to marry Arthur
Steps: 1. Arthur will ask you to help searching for a certain item.
2. Go to Arthur's office. Check most of the points until Frey brings up the 2nd floor.
3. Go to Arthur's room and check around to find the item.
4. Talk to Arthur.
Florist by Day, Sleuth by Night! (Guide by Kavindra)
Spoiler:
Participants: Illuminata, Amber, Xiao Pai, Nancy
Steps: Speak to Illuminata.
Go to Dragon Lake and watch the event with Illuminata.
On the next day, head to the flower store to see an event with Illuminata. Then speak to Xiao Pai after.
Go to Airship Way to see an event scene with Illuminata. Then speak to Xiao Pai after.
Go to the housing area, near the clinic and watch an event with Illuminata and Nancy. Then speak to Xiao Pai afterwards. Xiao Pai will then follow you. Speak to Illuminata in the same area and speak to Xiao Pai.
Head to Dragon Lake to see another event scene.

Notes: I hate Illuminata >.<
Get It Together! (Walkthrough by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Clorica, Amber, Doug, Arthur, Margaret, Forte, Dolce, Pico, Vishnal
Start: Talk to Clorica when she's asleep in the town square
Notes: Required to marry Clorica.
Walkthrough:
Day 1:
Trigger the event by talking to Chlorica in the morning, her dialogue will be a little different.
Midday - go to the town plaza to find Chlorica collapsed in the middle of the plaza. Talk to her. She'll get an idea and run off, saying it's a secret.

Day 2:
In the morning, Doug, Amber, and Chlorica will collect at 9am in the plaza. Talk to all three and they will run over to Forte, who is waiting outside her house. Go with them and talk to Forte. Forte will drag the three back to the plaza and they will train for the day in the plaza. They don't move and their dialogue doesn't change the rest of the day. I just went to bed :lol:

Day 3:
In the morning, Doug, Amber, and Chlorica will be out in the plaza. Talk to Chlorica and they will agree to go to Arthur's. Follow them to Arthur's and once they've collected talk to Arthur to trigger a scene. After the scene they will all disperse and you'll get more dialogue with Chlorica. Despite it looking like there's some resolution, the town event still hasn't finished.

Day 4:
Ah, ok, they're still visiting different villagers. Talk to Doug, Amber, and Chlorica in the plaza in the morning and they will decide to go to Meg's house. Follow them to Meg's house. A scene will trigger when you are OUTSIDE of Meg's house, not by talking to Meg. Watch scene, talk to everyone, sleep.

Day 5:
This time they will visit Dolce. Talk to Chlorica/Doug/Amber in the plaza and follow them to the west side of town where Dolce waits outside of Bado's shop. Talk to Dolce to trigger a scene. Watch the scene, talk to everyone, sleep.

Final Day:
In the morning you will find Chlorica collapsed in the middle of the square again. Talk to her to complete the event.
How To Make A Pile of Money (Walkthrough by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Bado, Forte, Vishnal, Porco, Margaret, Arthur
Start: Enter Bado's store when Vishnal and Bado are there
Steps:
1. Talk to Bado in his shop. He'll mention a watering can.
2. The next day, enter Bado's shop to get an event with Vishnal.
3. The next day, walk to Porcoline's Kitchen for another event.
4. The next day, see Bado talking to Arthur in the plaza.
5. Talk to Forte in Bado's shop. Kiel will come in.
6. Go to Bado's shop for the last event with Forte and Xiao Pai.
Introducing Amber Watson (Walkthrough by TheHeroandtheFox
Spoiler:
Participants: Amber, Illuminata, Arthur, Kiel, Bado
Steps:Talk to Amber, Kiel and Arthur in front of the airship

Next day talk to Amber at the blacksmith and watch the scene

Next day go to the florist shop, witness the scene
Head to Yokmir forest
Team up with Illuminata to find Amber and head to the second area
Beat the monsters

Thus marks the end of the town event
Notes: Required to marry Amber
It's A Mistery! (Walkthrough by Larien Kalimor)
Spoiler:
Participants: Forte, Kiel, Illuminata, Bado
Start: Talk to Kiel
Steps:
1. After unlocking the town event, enter Kiel's house. Watch the event.
2. The next day, go to Kiel's house. Watch another event.
3. The next day, pass in front of Bado's shop. Frey/Lest will hear something and enter the shop.
4. Leave the shop.
5. Enter the shop again. Iluminata will be there this time.
6. The next day, go to Kiel's house. Iluminata will be in front of the house. Watch the last event.
Memories (Guide by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Everyone
Steps:Day 1: Visit flower shop when Amber and Dylas are there for scene
Day 2: Visit clinic for scene with Dolce and Pico
Day 3: Visit the Inn for a scene with Barrett and Leon
Day 4: Visit Venti's spot for a scene
Day 5: Visit the Inn for scene with Raven and Dolce
Day 6: Visit Venti's spot for scene with Guardians, tell them you want to help and are ready, see scene with Arthur and Kiel, go to Leon Karnak, defeat statues and Sarcophagus, enter Rune Prana!
Notes: This event marks the start of the third (and final) arc
Mood Reversal Medicine
Spoiler:
Participants: Jones, Arthur
Start: Speak to Jones
Uh-oh, It's Contagious (Guide by me)
Spoiler:
Participants: Xiao Pai, Kiel, Lin Fa, Blossom, Doug
Steps:
Day 1: Go to the inn and watch the scene with Xiao Pai and Lin Fa
Day 2: Go to the general store and watch the scene with Lin Fa, Blossom, Kiel and Doug. Then talk to Lin Fa to watch the rest of the scene.
Day 3: Go to the inn to watch a scene with Xiao Pai and Lin Fa. Talk to everyone in Selphia for special dialogue (optional). That's it. :3
Notes: Required to marry Xiao Pai
Pajama Party Time!
Spoiler:
Participants: Arthur, Doug, Dylas, Kiel, Leon, Vishnal (if you're playing as Lest) Amber, Dolce, Pico, Clorica, Forte, Margaret, Xiao Pai (if you're playing as Frey)
Start: Talk to Doug (if you're playing as Lest) Talk to Margaret (if you're playing as Frey)
Notes: You'll get this event multiple times. Each time with different dialogue, but same location and with the same people.
Shiny Memories (walkthrough by SakunoHaru)
Spoiler:
Participants: Blossom, Doug, Arthur, Xiao Pai, Porcoline, Margaret, Ventuswill
Start: Leave your room and check the roof above your door
Notes: Required to marry Doug
Guide:
-Find a bird nest in your roof
-Find Blossom
-Next day find Xiao Pai at Hotel
-Next day find Arthur at his office
-Next day find Margaret and Porcoline at the restaurant
-Next day find Blossom in Grocery, the event happens
-Chase Doug to Selphia Town Square, and talk to Doug
-and event again
Smile Practice (Guide by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Dylas
Steps:
Day 1: Talk to Dylas
Day 2: Talk to Dylas, he'll ask to see other people's smiles. I chose to talk to Amber, Vishnal, Nancy, Leon (hilarious), Lin Fa, and Xiao Pai. After you talk to a bunch of people, talk to Dylas again. Frey will prompt you to talk to Porcoline afterward.
Talk to Porcoline
Complete!
Notes: Required to marry Dylas
Someone Has The Wrong Idea (Walkthrough by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Arthur, Margaret, Volkanon
Start: Approach Arthur
Steps:
1. See Arthur at Melody Street.
2. The next day, talk to Margaret. Also at Melody Street.
3. Approach two travelers in front of the inn.
4. Walk to the clinic.
5. Talk to Volkanon twice.
Notes: Hilarious and cute
The Knight's Steed (Walkthrough by rachellion)
Spoiler:
Participants: Forte, Kiel, Vishnal, Clorica, Bado, Volkanon
Start: Talk to Forte
Notes: Required to marry Kiel and Forte
Steps: Day 1:
Talk to Forte, she will mention Kiel and being a knight.
Day 2:
Go to airship port for scene with Arthur, Chlorica, and Forte
Talk to Kiel, he'll mention talking to Bado
Day 3:
Go to airship port for another scene with Arthur, Chlorica, and Forte
Go to Bado's shop
Go to plaza when Vishnal, Chlorica, Forte, and Bado are present
Talk to Forte after the scene ends for a scene with Volkanon
Go outside town (Selphia Plain) for scene, choose 'you looked really cool!' (well at least I did xD)
Complete!
The Running Sign (Walkthrough by Blue Rose)
Spoiler:
Participants: Everyone
Start: Go to the flower shop
Notes: Required to marry Dolce
Blue Rose wrote:IN DEPTH WALKTHROUGH OF "THE RUNNING SIGN"
Not sure exactly how you "trigger" it, but I believe it "starts after you talked to Dolce a bunch of times. It took me awhile to REALLY trigger it cause I kind of didn't talk to her for a bit. Then, head to the flower shop, and you'll see an arrow pointing at the graffiti you can look at. Soon, Illy, Forte and Amber will be huddled over by the flower shop. Head over there (by the lower right route of the town square) and you'll trigger a scene.

I'd talk to all three ladies (although it may not be necessary, but I'd do it just in case) and head straight up to near Porco's shop. It'll trigger a scene with Dolce near the airship. Once it's done, talk to Dolce. Once that's done, let Dolce run around and she'll stop at the Town Square. Promptly head over to where Vishnal, Clorica, and Forte are huddled at (should trigger a scene).

Once that's done, wait until you see Dolce on the map move and stop around the general store. Doug and Dylas should be there as well (?). Head right to that path and you'll trigger a scene. Once it's done, head over to Porco's place (where Dolce should be on the map). Talk to her, and then what I did was go into the tower and come back out, and it triggered a scene. Dolce will be by the Bath House now, so go immediately talk to her. Should trigger a scene. Check out the graffiti on the bathhouse wall and talk to Xiao Pai.

Head down the south pathway, and talk to Dolce again. Head down to the Clinic, where you should see Forte lurking about. Going near her/the clinic will trigger the next scene. After that, it should be the end of the scene. But I'd talk to Dolce one more time.
Thoughts Lost in the Lake (Guide by MostlyDangerous)
Spoiler:
Participants: Margaret, Illuminata
Steps: Talk to Margaret, and she will lament about how many people are littering by the lake in town. She then apologizes for unloading all this on you, and begins to leave to go clean it up by herself.

You will then be given two options:
"Let me help."
OR
"Have fun with that."

To continue with the event, choose "Let me help." (I assume the other response kills it?)

Margaret will then join your party, take her to Dragon Lake to begin cleaning up the trash. There will be some dialoge and Illuminata will suddenly appear and accuse you two of doing illegal things. There will be more dialogue explaining the situation, and Illuminata grudgingly agrees to help you out.

Margaret will assign everyone a place to clean up.

Go to your assigned spot and clean up the trash (there will be blue diamonds hovering over the ground, marking the trash) One of the objects you will find is a nifty glass bottle.

Once you are finished, all Margaret, Illuminata and yourself discover the 'secret' of the glass bottle, then Illuminata teases the both of you about your relationship (If playing as Frey, I don't know what Lumie says, I was Lest.)

Margaret gets embarrassed, then asks you if you would mind calling her Meg, because that's what her close friends call her. You again get two options:
Agree to call her "Meg".
OR
Tell her you like her full name better.

I don't know if this has any bearing on whatever you get LP/FP wise for completing these events (assuming you get any at all), but I chose to call her Meg (seems like the correct choice for anyone looking to potentially date her).
Notes: Required to marry Margaret. Don't have anyone in your party.
Too Much Free Time
Spoiler:
Participants: Dylas, Doug, Kiel, Vishnal, Arthur, Leon
Start: Go to the restaurant when all bachelors are there
Marriage Events
A Letter From The Past (Leon) (Walkthrough by vivify)
Spoiler:
Participants: Leon, Kiel, Arthur, Forte, Xiao Pai, Lin Fa
Steps:1. Talk to Kiel at the town square. Next, find and talk to Forte, Authur, Lin Fa, and Xiao Pai (in order).
2. Go to Leon Karnak, watch the event with Leon.
3. Walk back to your room to trigger an event scene.
4. The next day, find and talk to Leon, Authur, and Kiel (in order).
5. Go to Kiel’s room, read the text on his desk.
6. Talk to Leon.
7. The next day, walk into the inn and watch the scene with Xiao Pai.
8. Talk to Leon, then Kiel .
9. “South of the mansion, beyond the change to autumn. In the middle of a square.” Go to the following location: Autumn Road G11 (http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ad_Map.png), watch the scene with Leon.
10. “Near the Spring Lake. The dead-end along the west edge. In the center of a star.” Go to the following location: Sercerezo Hill C1 (http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ll_Map.png), watch the event with Leon.
11. Talk to Kiel.
12. The next day, walk into the inn and watch the event with Xiao Pai.
13. Talk to Leon, watch the event.
14. Talk to Leon, then go to Leon Karnak. Watch the scene with Leon for the proposal.
A Very Special Ring (Doug) (Video by me)
Spoiler:
Participants: All marriage candidates, Blossom
Start: Talk to Doug
Notes:
An Ephemeral Wish (Clorica)
Spoiler:
Participants: Clorica
Start: Talk to Clorica
Notes:
Being Here (Margaret) (video by me)
Spoiler:
Participants: Margaret, Porcoline
Start: Talk to Margaret after hearing about a siren from other townspeople
For Clumsy You (Dylas) (Walkthrough by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
Participants: Dylas
Start: Talk to Dylas. You'll know it's starting when he wants to see your hand.
Steps:1. Talk to Dylas, he'll ask you to show your hand.
2. Follow Dylas to Bado's shop and talk to him.
3. For the next 2 days, Dylas will be in Bado's shop. Talk to him.
4. The next day, talk to Dylas again for an event.
5. Talk to at least 8 villagers. If you don't, Dylas will continue being silent.
6. The next day, talk to Dylas in front of your room.
7. The next day, talk to Dylas at the same place for the proposal.
Gratitude (Amber) (video by me)
Spoiler:
Participants: Amber
Start:
Notes:
Language of Flowers (Dolce)
Spoiler:
Participants: Dolce, Pico, Nancy, Jones
Start:
Notes:
Never Gonna Give Up! (Xiao Pai) (Walkthrough by Schezo92)
Spoiler:
Participants: Xiao Pai, Lin Fa, Porcoline, Margaret, Blossom, Kiel, Yang Fan
Start: Talk to Xiao Pai, she mentions Kiel
1. Talk to Kiel
2. Head to Inn
3. Head to Restaurant
4. The next day, go to the inn again.
5. Xiao Pai will invite you to go Selphia Plain Mush Span (it's the bridge heading towards Water Ruins), accept the Invitation and go there.
6. Head back to the Inn
7. The next day, talk to Xiao Pai.
8. Head to the Grocery Store and talk to Blossom.
9. The next day, talk to Xiao Pai then head to the Restaurant.
10. Approach Xiao Pai when she is at the lookout to the left of the Inn.
11. Go to the second floor of the Restaurant and talk to Yang Fan (Traveler Lv.1)
12. Talk to Xiao Pai again.
13. The next day, talk to Yang Fan again, he is at the same place as before.
14. Head to Selphia Plain Mush Span.
15. Go back to the Inn. (Pick "Do Nothing" if you don't want to get married)
The Red Knight (Kiel)
Spoiler:
Participants: Kiel, Forte, Bado, Arthur, Vishnal, and Clorica
Start:
Notes:
Transient Vision (Arthur)
Spoiler:
Participants: Kiel, Forte, Vishnal, Margaret, Arthur, Volkanon
Start: Talk to Vishnal in Arthur's Office
Notes:
Where The Heart Is (Forte)
Spoiler:
Participants: Forte, Kiel, Bado, Nancy, Jones, Vishnal, Clorica
Start: Talk to Forte
Your Answer (Vishnal)
Spoiler:
Participants: Vishnal
Start:
Notes:
Post-marriage Events
A Stroll In The Sky (walkthrough by Somebody)
Spoiler:
Participants: Ventuswill, your child
Steps:You must finish the 3rd arc.
Well Venti must be in 7 lp.
Then Talk to Venti she will mention that your child has been vist her often and is riding on her back and she is afraid that your child might fall so she will ask you to talk to your Son/Daughter about not riding her back.
Talk to your Son/Daughter about that and you being a good parent suggest to your child to ask Venti nicely to take him/her a stroll to the sky.
Then all to venti again and watch the event.
Do You Like Me?
Spoiler:
Participants: Your spouse, your child
Start: Eavesdrop on your family when they're in front of the observatory
I Want To Get Stronger!
Spoiler:
Participants: Your child, Jones
Start: Speak to your child in front of the castle
Love Charms
Spoiler:
Participants: Your spouse, Bado
Steps: Talk to Bado
Talk to your spouse
Go to the blacksmith and watch the scene
My First Errand
Spoiler:
Participants: Your spouse, your child, Volkanon, Blossom, Jones, Lin Fa
Start: Talk to Volkanon
Secret Present
Spoiler:
Participants: Your spouse, your child
Start: Talk to the kid
Sweet Nothings
Spoiler:
Participants: Spouse
Start: Speak to Porcoline
Mini Events
You'll get these events when candidates reach seven LP. Most of them can only be seen by the opposite gender MC, but some (like Clorica's in Melody Street) are gender neutral. None of them lasts more than one scene. (List translated from the japanse wikia by Miku-chan)
Spoiler:
- Margaret - Flower Shop: stopping Illuminata from investigating you
- Amber - Flower Shop: writing your name on the sign (you're not married / not dating)
- Forte - Outside the gate: petting the apple monster
- Forte - West district: talking about what she wants to protect
- Dolce - Clinic: opening a bottle lid
- Dolce - Clinic: trying on the clothes she made
- Xiao Pai - Inn: tripping while running towards you
- Xiao Pai - Inn: tripping again at the same place
- Clorica - Melody Street: falling asleep on your shoulder
- Clorica - Butlers' room: having tea and apple pie

- Vishnal - West district: guiding & misunderstanding
- Dylas - Plaza: chasing away a flirt
- Dylas - Restaurant: learning to cook
- Arthur - In front of the restaurant: convincing him to rest
- Arthur - Arthur's office: asking you to put on glasses
- Arthur - Arthur's office: inviting you for tea
- Kiel - Melody Street: asking about your favorite color
- Doug - Melody Street: thinking about marriage (you're not married / not dating)
- Leon - Arthur's office: teaching you the ancient language (must have talked to Arthur beforehand)
Last edited by runefactor on Apr 11, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh oh, Vishnal, Porco, Margaret, and Arthur are the other participants in the How To Make Lots of Money event~
I triggered it by entering Bado's shop when he and Vishnal were inside yeahh

Still thank you for the guide!
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you Sprinks, I added it! ^^
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yay Rune! Thanks for compiling this all together~

For Transient Vision it contains:
Spoiler:
Kiel, Forte, Vishnal, Margaret, Arthur, Volkanon

Starts: Talking to Vishnal in Arthur's Office
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, Rope, I editted it! :3
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hopefully once I learn how to unstuck myself in the Running Sign, event, I can give some help on that. Right now though, I forgot what to do and am stuck. xD;

EDIT:

IN DEPTH WALKTHROUGH OF "THE RUNNING SIGN"
Spoiler:
Not sure exactly how you "trigger" it, but I believe it "starts after you talked to Dolce a bunch of times. It took me awhile to REALLY trigger it cause I kind of didn't talk to her for a bit. Then, head to the flower shop, and you'll see an arrow pointing at the graffiti you can look at. Soon, Illy, Forte and Amber will be huddled over by the flower shop. Head over there (by the lower right route of the town square) and you'll trigger a scene.

I'd talk to all three ladies (although it may not be necessary, but I'd do it just in case) and head straight up to near Porco's shop. It'll trigger a scene with Dolce near the airship. Once it's done, talk to Dolce. Once that's done, let Dolce run around and she'll stop at the Town Square. Promptly head over to where Vishnal, Clorica, and Forte are huddled at (should trigger a scene).

Once that's done, wait until you see Dolce on the map move and stop around the general store. Doug and Dylas should be there as well (?). Head right to that path and you'll trigger a scene. Once it's done, head over to Porco's place (where Dolce should be on the map). Talk to her, and then what I did was go into the tower and come back out, and it triggered a scene. Dolce will be by the Bath House now, so go immediately talk to her. Should trigger a scene. Check out the graffiti on the bathhouse wall and talk to Xiao Pai.

Head down the south pathway, and talk to Dolce again. Head down to the Clinic, where you should see Forte lurking about. Going near her/the clinic will trigger the next scene. After that, it should be the end of the scene. But I'd talk to Dolce one more time.
Ida
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Currently on Leon's event.... it's taking forever to finish. :[
Erys
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

For whatever reason, I find myself stuck on "It's A Mystery!"
Mon pauvre Kiel.

Edit:
Looks like I just needed to be a little more patient. It all panned out over the course of a couple in-game days.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been out today).

I'll add your guide, Brosey! I don't have access to a computer right now though, sorry. I'll also see if it's ok to add the guides to the proposal events with that tumblr person and that user that made a Clorica one.

Good luck Ida, some of those do take forever.

Glad you managed to finish the event, Erys!
LJ-san
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Hey, I have some information on Part-Time Job~

It starts when you walk into the inn and watch a scene between Lin Fa and Xiao Pai.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, LJ, it's added to the OP. I'll add the first post marriage event I got.
seryina
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I am having an issue with the event "smile, its contagious". I triggered it by walking into the bathhouse. Afterwards, lin fa hangs out in the general store but xaio does not. Its been four days in game and no amount of talking to everyone helps.

I've entered every building and left town several times, and nothing has triggered. What am I missing?
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh oh, I've got info on the Amber Watson event~ It triggers when Arthur, Kiel and Amber are together in front of the airship.
NEET
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I got an event not listed on here called "Too Much Free Time". The participants are Dylas, Doug, Kiel, Vishnal, Arthur, and Leon, and it starts when they're all in the restaurant!
Vishy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So eh when can I trigger arthurs marriage event? Ive already done the one where you hunt down his glasses..