Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

fourside wrote:When the flower was first planted in my game, I thought it would grow into a beanstalk or something so I could get up to the Obsidian Mansion that I could see up on the cliff. I guess I was completely wrong.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one :lol: :lol:
Starrynight28
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

fourside wrote: When the flower was first planted in my game, I thought it would grow into a beanstalk or something so I could get up to the Obsidian Mansion that I could see up on the cliff. I guess I was completely wrong.
That would be.
So.
Cool.

Or if it grew into a beanstalk that reached another level with new monsters and awesome upgrades.

Quick, someone write Neverland and suggest this for if they are able to make another game.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I got the random event from Lin Fa called 'Seafood Will Do'. It says that I need to bring her some seafood because she has reservations for a seafood enthusiast. The problem is it does specify what type of seafood exactly. I made some Seafood Gratin, but that didn't give the reward.

Does anyone know exactly what 'seafood' she is needing?

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out she just wants a raw fish.
Pandanations
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

no walkthrough for secret present? ill fill in the tiny details
Spoiler:
Secret Present:
Steps:
1. talk to your child.
2. talk to your spouse (not sure if this is necessary)
3. go to sleep
4. be in your room around 06:15 to trigger an event with your spouse and child
Reward: Charm
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

help please ive done every thing needed for marriage. engagement ring and a double bed its not working because in my file i just started the 2nd arc venutswill is weak since the runes were stolen and shes suppose to be the priest is that why? and also do i have to ask clorica on a date to get married??
ShiniSnowDemon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

guest wrote:help please ive done every thing needed for marriage. engagement ring and a double bed its not working because in my file i just started the 2nd arc venutswill is weak since the runes were stolen and shes suppose to be the priest is that why? and also do i have to ask clorica on a date to get married??
you also need to see her event, it`s called "get it together" or something like that, it starts when you find her sleeping on the ground outside, if you`ve seen that then you just have to wait for her marriage event to start, you`ll be able to propose at the end of it, it can take a while though, activating events can be very troublesom
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I did that already however when that even triggered I wasn't dating clorica I dated her when I got 9 hearts btw vent died so I cant marry? shes the priest right
Azellia
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

guest wrote:I did that already however when that even triggered I wasn't dating clorica I dated her when I got 9 hearts btw vent died so I cant marry? shes the priest right
You can get married even if Venti is unavailable. Volkanon will take her place as priest. You just need to wait until her marriage event (An Ephemeral Wish) triggers. The event system is random, though, so it may take a while ....

By the way, she's at 10 hearts and you've had at least 3 dates with her, right? Just making sure, since those are additional requirements.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

shes at 14 hearts im doing the sleep trick shes at my party and every time I wake up the event doesn't trigger its been 2 years since ive been doing this. btw how does the event start what does she say?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

guest wrote:shes at 14 hearts im doing the sleep trick shes at my party and every time I wake up the event doesn't trigger its been 2 years since ive been doing this. btw how does the event start what does she say?
I did like 10 dates
Azellia
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

guest wrote:shes at 14 hearts im doing the sleep trick shes at my party and every time I wake up the event doesn't trigger its been 2 years since ive been doing this. btw how does the event start what does she say?
When doing the sleep trick, stop once a week and make sure a different event hasn't occurred. If you just do it consistently without stopping every so often there's a good chance you'll never trigger the event you want because you're locked into a different event.

As for your other question, I'm not very far on my male file, and sadly do not know what she says in the beginning of the event. But when you trigger it, she'll leave your party, and when you talk to her she'll likely say something you've never seen her say before. If she's left and has said something out-of-ordinary when talked to, check your diary and see if you've triggered 'An Ephemeral Wish'.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Azellia wrote:
When doing the sleep trick, stop once a week and make sure a different event hasn't occurred. If you just do it consistently without stopping every so often there's a good chance you'll never trigger the event you want because you're locked into a different event.

As for your other question, I'm not very far on my male file, and sadly do not know what she says in the beginning of the event. But when you trigger it, she'll leave your party, and when you talk to her she'll likely say something you've never seen her say before. If she's left and has said something out-of-ordinary when talked to, check your diary and see if you've triggered 'An Ephemeral Wish'.
I have an event right now do I have to finish it in order to trigget the ephermal wish?
Azellia
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

guest wrote:
Azellia wrote:

I have an event right now do I have to finish it in order to trigget the ephermal wish?
Yes, you do. Only one event can occur at a time, so if you want to trigger the marriage event, you'll need to finish any ongoing events first.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I have a random event where Blossom wants me to kill a Red in Autumn Road.

I used the Wiki to find the exact location, but I've farmed that area for two days now and still no Red. Is there some trick to get the Red to appear?

Thanks.
*LaI*
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:I have a random event where Blossom wants me to kill a Red in Autumn Road.

I used the Wiki to find the exact location, but I've farmed that area for two days now and still no Red. Is there some trick to get the Red to appear?

Thanks.
Keep entering and exiting until you see a monster gate. Then wait if it's not there already, that gate spawns red and palm cat.