Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have a question about the Pajamas Party Event, once you've beaten the 1st arc it won't show up anymore? I'm just wondering because I was trying to get the last event for Kiel and this stupid event kept on blocking me.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

No it will still happen. The pajama party is random but, yea it will happen throughout the whole game :/
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ah, I see. Well, after The Red Knight event is finished, the pajama event can keep on happening for all I care. I don't know what happened but I kept on getting The Pajama Party event almost every other day in game for whatever reason (it annoyed the piss out of me).
K.D.
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

You do not need to marry Dolce to get the event.
Amira
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Nothing huge or anything, but for Don't Forget Your Physicals, it should be
  • Step 1: Enter the clinic to trigger a very short scene.
  • Step 2: Talk to Jones.
Like I said, nothing big.
Toyotomi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

help!!!!!does the seed actually grow into anything? >.< i keep going to the lake,but it still nothing.
olivia222
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Toyotomi wrote:help!!!!!does the seed actually grow into anything? >.< i keep going to the lake,but it still nothing.
I have had the game for a very long while and already beaten the 3 arcs, and still nothing, so I don't think so (but who knows? Anything is possible)
TheTuckingFypo
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

olivia222 wrote:
Toyotomi wrote:help!!!!!does the seed actually grow into anything? >.< i keep going to the lake,but it still nothing.
I have had the game for a very long while and already beaten the 3 arcs, and still nothing, so I don't think so (but who knows? Anything is possible)
I second that, though I've only beaten two arcs (so-close to beating the third). You could probably try to look it up...
Knightmare
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Btw, the Mood Reversal Medicine actually contain a lot of funny stuffs if you talk to the townspeople before going to Arthur
kitty_catx3
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

do you have to marry Doug for shiny memories and can you not trigger this event if you are on the third arc?
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

kitty_catx3 wrote:do you have to marry Doug for shiny memories and can you not trigger this event if you are on the third arc?
You do not have to marry him, and you do not have to be in any specific arc--so yes, you could trigger it in the third arc if you wanted to. It's the final arc of the game, after all. It'd be a bit daft to restrict you from certain random events when you get to the end of the game considering how the events system works!

It really is completely random when you get an event. I've played enough that I recall getting Shiny Memories within days of the game starting, between Arc 1 and Arc 2, midway through Arc 2, during Arc 3, and after Arc 3--some of that is before Doug's LP will go above 3 and some of it was after. The only event that's not quite as likely to be random is The Running Sign, which the game likes to push at you when you first save Dolce.
Kitty_catx3
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kaist wrote:
kitty_catx3 wrote:do you have to marry Doug for shiny memories and can you not trigger this event if you are on the third arc?
You do not have to marry him, and you do not have to be in any specific arc--so yes, you could trigger it in the third arc if you wanted to. It's the final arc of the game, after all. It'd be a bit daft to restrict you from certain random events when you get to the end of the game considering how the events system works!

It really is completely random when you get an event. I've played enough that I recall getting Shiny Memories within days of the game starting, between Arc 1 and Arc 2, midway through Arc 2, during Arc 3, and after Arc 3--some of that is before Doug's LP will go above 3 and some of it was after. The only event that's not quite as likely to be random is The Running Sign, which the game likes to push at you when you first save Dolce.

Thanks (=^x^=) I've reset my game! I've been trying to see all the events that take place.
TomoyaOkazakiKai
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

i dunno if this has been asked but does the main story arcs clases with your chance of having a town event because at present, i still have too chase that chipsqueek rascal who stole venti's charm and ive tried doing the constant sleeping trick with porco(trying to trigger the a favor repaid) and he doesnt want to leave me even until spring 30 year 2(i started at autumn 10 year 1).
Angebella
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I’m stuck on the Day in Leons Life. I got the prompt from Clorica about Vishnal and Leon talking. Every day, they are in the castle talking. I go in and nothing happens. I’ve tried going in and out of the room every way I can think of and nothing triggers. They’re just standing there. I talk to them every time. It’s been at least a week and nothing. The town event still is there, but i get nothing other than people telling me they're talking. Doug is also sick and in trying to find the lab. Is this normal? Is my game broken? I was thinking of going back to my other save but its so old. This is on the switch, by the way.