Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon
https://fogu.com/hmforum/

Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide
https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=160204
Page 15 of 17

Author:  mingzhu [ Jan 24, 2014 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Awesome. So now I know that there's a chance for events to be triggered during town gossip and day before festival/birthday days. As long as it's a free day without any festival/birthday on that particular day.

Thanks much, guys :3

Author:  Anonymous Fish [ Jan 26, 2014 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

I just triggered A Part-Time Job!
I haven't married anyone yet. I'm not even going out with Kiel.
I just thought you might like to know, since that contradicts the note for the walk-through.

Author:  *LaI* [ Jan 27, 2014 3:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Anonymous Fish wrote:
I just triggered A Part-Time Job!
I haven't married anyone yet. I'm not even going out with Kiel.
I just thought you might like to know, since that contradicts the note for the walk-through.


A part-time job is a normal town event, it can be watched at any time by either gender. It's just that watching it is also a requirement for triggering Kiel's marriage event later.

Author:  Shade018 [ Jan 27, 2014 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

i need help! i am trying to get margaret's last sub event, A Favor Repaid, but everytime i get a town event, it always is Pajama Party Time. I have beaten the first arc and haven't started the 2nd arc, but even when i did, it still kept giving me Pajama Party Time. is anyone else havin a problem like this?

Author:  ShiniSnowDemon [ Jan 27, 2014 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Shade018 wrote:
i need help! i am trying to get margaret's last sub event, A Favor Repaid, but everytime i get a town event, it always is Pajama Party Time. I have beaten the first arc and haven't started the 2nd arc, but even when i did, it still kept giving me Pajama Party Time. is anyone else havin a problem like this?

I once got pajama parties EVERY day I could get an event, just lower the character you talk to for the event to 0 and you'll stop getting them, though there's a request to get everyone to 10FP so it might not be a good idea

Author:  Anonymous Fish [ Jan 27, 2014 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Just a thought. Is there any chance you could give a wrong answer during an event and... it's lost to you forever... Or something.. Q_Q or is there no way that could happen..

Author:  haloharvestmoon [ Jan 29, 2014 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

The running sign is making me so upset. -.- I've been trying to trigger the first event all season.

Author:  Somebody [ Jan 30, 2014 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

About the Event
A Stroll In The Sky
I've trigger it and this is now
You must finish the 3rd arc.
Well Venti must be in 7 lp.
Then Talk to Venti she will mention that your child has been vist her often and is riding on her back and she is afraid that your child might fall so she will ask you to talk to your Son/Daughter about not riding her back.
Talk to your Son/Daughter about that and you being a good parent suggest to your child to ask Venti nicely to take him/her a stroll to the sky.
Then all to venti again and watch the event.

Author:  PookieChan [ Feb 15, 2014 9:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Hi everybody! I am having issues with Shiny Memories sub-event.
I trigged it by looking at the bird on top of my house and I talked to blossom telling me that the bird is at it again but I can't go any further in the event? I tried going to the inn to talk to Xiao Pai but she seems like she's stuck at the entrance at the inn? I don't know what to do D:
I can't invite her or Arthur in my party either.

I am currently looking for Rune Spheres so I don't know if I have to finish collecting them or if its just a horrible glitch D:

Please help me!!

Author:  lil_winged_wolfy [ Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

I am curious, are you able to play as your child? Or do you just have to start a completely new game?

Author:  Kavindra [ Feb 17, 2014 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere (and if it has sorry!) but I have the list for the "Florist by day, Sleuth by night!" event.

Spoiler:
Speak to Illuminata.
Go to Dragon Lake and watch the event with Illuminata.
On the next day, head to the flower store to see an event with Illuminata. Then speak to Xiao Pai after.
Go to Airship Way to see an event scene with Illuminata. Then speak to Xiao Pai after.
Go to the housing area, near the clinic and watch an event with Illuminata and Nancy. Then speak to Xiao Pai afterwards. Xiao Pai will then follow you. Speak to Illuminata in the same area and speak to Xiao Pai.
Head to Dragon Lake to see another event scene.

Author:  runefactor [ Feb 18, 2014 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Thanks Kavindra! I added it to the original post. ^^ I think no one wanted to do anything with with that event :'D

(That note I put there was mine and not Kavindra's btw)

Author:  Kavindra [ Feb 18, 2014 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

lol Glad I could help whether anyone wanted it or not :P

Nice note btw XD

Author:  LunarRainbow19995 [ Feb 23, 2014 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

PookieChan wrote:
Hi everybody! I am having issues with Shiny Memories sub-event.
I trigged it by looking at the bird on top of my house and I talked to blossom telling me that the bird is at it again but I can't go any further in the event? I tried going to the inn to talk to Xiao Pai but she seems like she's stuck at the entrance at the inn? I don't know what to do D:
I can't invite her or Arthur in my party either.

I am currently looking for Rune Spheres so I don't know if I have to finish collecting them or if its just a horrible glitch D:

Please help me!!


I'm pretty sure you have to get Doug to start talking to you again by gathering all the rune spheres. Just keep completing the first story arch, Hope this helps!

Author:  averyyyy [ Feb 24, 2014 5:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rune Factory 4 Town Event Guide

Hey! I'm having a bit of trouble with "The Running Sign". The event is listed on my diary, but when I go to the flower shop actually trigger the event, nothing happens. This has been going on for a while whenever I try.

Page 15 of 17 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/