Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Aug 08, 2020 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
Bwuueee Rosuuu
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 1:50 pm 
Anonymous Fish

rainydaze wrote:
runefactor wrote:
rainydaze wrote:
what exactly do the mini-sub events do? i mean, i have triggered a few, like dylas chasing away the flirt and forte and the pomme, but are they required for marriage, or do they raise lp?

They don't do anything.

so they are just cutsie little things then for the players benefit?

They're necessarily events if you want to romantically pursue them. If you're already married, not correct « Chicken Hugging » for wooin', or just not interested; just ignore the event (after you completed it so it's gone).

runefactor
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 1:54 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Bwuueee Rosuuu wrote:
rainydaze wrote:
runefactor wrote:
rainydaze wrote:
what exactly do the mini-sub events do? i mean, i have triggered a few, like dylas chasing away the flirt and forte and the pomme, but are they required for marriage, or do they raise lp?

They don't do anything.

They're necessarily events if you want to romantically pursue them. If you're already married, not correct « Chicken Hugging » for wooin', or just not interested; just ignore the event (after you completed it so it's gone).

They are not necessairy. Or at least Doug's is not. I married him without ever seeing any mini events with him. And you can't see the mini events if you're already dating them.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 1:56 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

runefactor wrote:
Bwuueee Rosuuu wrote:
rainydaze wrote:
runefactor wrote:
rainydaze wrote:

They don't do anything.

They are not necessairy. Or at least Doug's is not. I married him without ever seeing any mini events with him. And you can't see the mini events if you're already dating them.

Really? Ohhh. I thought they were pre-requisites. never mind then~

runefactor
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Oh, don't worry hun. ^^

In case that wasn't clear: You can only see the mini events for character you are not dating once they hit 7LP. If you confess before seeing the event and they accept, then you don't get to see it.

rainydaze
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 3:03 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

runefactor wrote:
Bwuueee Rosuuu wrote:
rainydaze wrote:
runefactor wrote:
rainydaze wrote:

They don't do anything.

i was dating dylas and saw the one with him chasing away the flirt. so i think you can still see them if you are dating them.

sandymaxy
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm 
Anonymous Fish

runefactor wrote:
Oh, don't worry hun. ^^

In case that wasn't clear: You can only see the mini events for character you are not dating once they hit 7LP. If you confess before seeing the event and they accept, then you don't get to see it.

That's not necessarily true.

I think these are just small events that don't have any requirements (in terms of dating). I saw mini-events for Arthur, Kiel, Forte, Vishnal and Dylas, and I'm only dating some of them. (Of course, Frey can't date Forte, and I saw the pomme-pomme mini-event, and I even saw screenshots of someone playing as Lest and activated the "Dylas saving him from a flirt event". lol)

So in my case, I saw the event where Arthur was being chased by Porcoline, Vishnal misunderstanding the situation of a stranger asking Frey directions and Kiel asking Frey her favourite colour. Frey is dating all of them.

I also saw a mini-event where Dylas was cooking in Porcoline's kitchen and Frey is not dating him.

I think these are events activate randomly like any other event, regardless of gender. (There may be affection requirements, though)

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 3:08 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I got Clorica's mini event as a girl (the one where she falls asleep on you on the bench). I also got Leon's event when we were dating, and based on how lovey-lovey it was, I was surprised when it triggered again in my other file when I was dating Kiel. Same dialogue and everything.

rainydaze
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 3:10 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Anonymous Fish wrote:
I got Clorica's mini event as a girl (the one where she falls asleep on you on the bench). I also got Leon's event when we were dating, and based on how lovey-lovey it was, I was surprised when it triggered again in my other file when I was dating Kiel. Same dialogue and everything.

i also got clorica's mini event sleepy bench while i was hareming 5 o' the dudes (leon finally accepted... now just arthur... four eyes [as if i who wears glasses has any right to say that >.>])

Yui8806
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2013 9:57 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Just a heads up, the mini event with Leon in Arthur's office, I just triggered it. I have him at 8 almost 9 LP and I'm also dating him. So I don't know if I'm lucky or what, but I'd just thought I'd share! :D

Miku-chan
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2013 2:30 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

The Japanese wiki said that Amber and Doug's mini-events can only be activated if you're not married AND not dating, so maybe those two are exceptions? I got Dylas' flirt event when he was on 10 LP and dating me, same with Arthur's glasses one.

Some more guides:

For Clumsy You

Spoiler:
Participants: Dylas
Start: Talk to Dylas
Notes:
1. Talk to Dylas, he'll ask you to show your hand.
2. Follow Dylas to Bado's shop and talk to him.
3. For the next 2 days, Dylas will be in Bado's shop. Talk to him.
4. The next day, talk to Dylas again for an event.
5. Talk to at least 8 villagers. If you don't, Dylas will continue being silent.
6. The next day, talk to Dylas in front of your room.
7. The next day, talk to Dylas at the same place for the proposal.

Eyeglass Mania

Spoiler:
Participants: Arthur, Volkanon, Bado, Kiel, Lin Fa, Xiao Pai, Vishnal
Start: Talk to Arthur
Notes:
1. Arthur will ask you to help searching for a certain item.
2. Go to Arthur's office. Check most of the points until Frey brings up the 2nd floor.
3. Go to Arthur's room and check around to find the item.
4. Talk to Arthur.

The latter is pretty short, but just in case. :)

Last edited by Miku-chan on Oct 24, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rachellion
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2013 3:55 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Miku-chan wrote:

Smile Practice

Spoiler:
Participants: Dylas
Start: Talk to Dylas
Notes:
1. Talk to Dylas, he'll ask you to show your hand.
2. Follow Dylas to Bado's shop and talk to him.
3. For the next 2 days, Dylas will be in Bado's shop. Talk to him.
4. The next day, talk to Dylas again for an event.
5. Talk to at least 8 villagers. If you don't, Dylas will continue being silent.
6. The next day, talk to Dylas in front of your room.
7. The next day, talk to Dylas at the same place for the proposal.

Wait... I thought Smile Practice was a pre-req event, and not the proposal event for Dylas? I'm confused.

I got another event so I made a mini guide:

A Cooper's Windfall:

Spoiler:
People: Lin Fa, Kiel, Forte, Bado, Yang fan
Walkthrough:
Talk to Kiel in the morning, he will mention ants outside town
Go out to Selphia plain and defeat the ants
Go to the Plaza
Go to the front of the blacksmith shop
Go to the plaza for scene with Forte
Go into the blacksmith shop
Go to the inn
Go outside town and kill the ants; Reward: Pound Cake and Chocolate Sponge
Go back to the inn
Go to the plaza and talk to Yang Fan
Complete!

Miku-chan
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2013 3:57 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

rachellion wrote:
Wait... I thought Smile Practice was a pre-req event, and not the proposal event for Dylas? I'm confused.

Gah, I wrote the event name wrong. That's what I get for typing while feeling sleepy. Fixed it, thanks! :D

rachellion
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2013 3:58 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Miku-chan wrote:
Gah, I wrote the event name wrong. That's what I get for typing while feeling sleepy. Fixed it, thanks! :D

No problem! :D

Oh derp I wrote out the guide for A Cooper's Windfall and just checked the first page and there's already a guide :lol: Whoops. I also noticed there's no guide for Don't Fall For It Vishnal, and I didn't take notes for that event when I did it, and now I don't remember and can't write the guide. Dang it :(

Miku-chan
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2013 4:18 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Oh, I have notes for that event. Let's see if it helps.

Don't Fall For It, Vishnal

Spoiler:
Participants: Vishnal, Bado
Start: Talk to Vishnal
Notes:
1. Vishnal mentions that he's not doing well at work.
2. The next day, talk to Bado.
3. The next day, talk to Vishnal and visit Bado's shop.
4. For the next 3 days, keep talking to Vishnal until he mentions offerings.
5. The next day, go to the butlers' room for an event.
6. Wait one more day and visit the butlers' room again for the last part.

This one isn't too tricky. It's just long. xD

rachellion
Post Posted: Oct 24, 2013 4:23 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

@Miku-chan: Yaaaay thank you!! :lala: Yea it is long, that's why I wanted to write it down for others, cuz ugh that one gave me a bit of trouble when I went through it :lol: Such a cute event though!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next