How To Unlock Unity Festival on Rune Factory 3?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Carmen126291
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I want to marry Carmen on RF3 can I do so with 10 hearts with her and Carlos and I don't know how to unlock or get to the unity festival and someone please help me ASAP?:3 :heart:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, as far as I remember, you need to beat the first four bosses of the game(Raccoon, Skelefang, the two lions, and the ice wall).
After you beat them, go to the front of the Shrance tree and you will have an event with Wells.
You have to talk to Ondorus after that, then talk to Wells again.

And then Wells will tell you to tell someone you trust about your secret.
You should activate Carmen's request where you reveal you are a wooly after that(if you haven't done so before).

After that talk to Wells again and the chain of events to start the Unity Festival will begin.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Aww thank you so much! I'm on the ice wall now
-thanks again :heart:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You're welcome~
Good luck getting the festival. :]
3CGC
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote: Feb 05, 2012 12:35 pm Well, as far as I remember, you need to beat the first four bosses of the game(Raccoon, Skelefang, the two lions, and the ice wall).
After you beat them, go to the front of the Shrance tree and you will have an event with Wells.
You have to talk to Ondorus after that, then talk to Wells again.

And then Wells will tell you to tell someone you trust about your secret.
You should activate Carmen's request where you reveal you are a wooly after that(if you haven't done so before).

After that talk to Wells again and the chain of events to start the Unity Festival will begin.
Okay I've gotten to the point where Wells tells you you need to tell someone about your secret.
I have Raven at 10 hearts, and I can't seem to progress at all anymore. I can't reveal the wooly form to her in any circumstance. How do you get these events?
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

3CGC wrote: Jan 14, 2024 10:34 am Okay I've gotten to the point where Wells tells you you need to tell someone about your secret.
I have Raven at 10 hearts, and I can't seem to progress at all anymore. I can't reveal the wooly form to her in any circumstance. How do you get these events?
For Raven, you also need to do the second of Gaius' quests. If you're past that and still can't get her requests to progress, you may need to clear some of the requests for other people to make hers appear. For whatever reason, there seems to be a limit to how many personal storyline requests can be in one place at the same time.

Besides, I think you should've made a topic of your own, rather than bring back one that's been dead for years.
3CGC
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Terdin wrote: Jan 14, 2024 4:06 pm
3CGC wrote: Jan 14, 2024 10:34 am Okay I've gotten to the point where Wells tells you you need to tell someone about your secret.
For Raven, you also need to do the second of Gaius' quests. If you're past that and still can't get her requests to progress, you may need to clear some of the requests for other people to make hers appear. For whatever reason, there seems to be a limit to how many personal storyline requests can be in one place at the same time.

Besides, I think you should've made a topic of your own, rather than bring back one that's been dead for years.
Just figured since this is a forum and not a QA board posting to the same topic is fair game. And with the rerelease of RF3 on Switch under RF3 Special it was bound to happen that some of these old strings would be used to find answers since this fan wikis are quite lacking.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's still forum rules not to revive old threads, though. The rule USED to be a mere ten days, because the forum was so busy. The "10 Day Rule" is technically still listed under the FAQ, but Cherubae herself said months ago that she's considering doing away with or changing it with the forum being quieter and not as much confusion happening from old threads suddenly rising back to the surface out of nowhere. But she has not done so yet, even though the forum has undergone one big update since then, so perhaps she decided to let the rule stand. Until she says otherwise, we are a little lax with the '10 day' thing, but we still don't revive threads that are very old. New threads are preferred.

Unless the topic is 'stickied'; then it's permanently pasted to the top of the forum so that it's always up for renewal. I have the hardest time even seeing which threads are stickied, though, tbh. Went around again today to check what marks a thread as 'sticky', and the only difference is that the chicken in the thread icon is wearing sunglasses. Which doesn't say 'sticky' to me, but maybe it makes the chicken cool and tells us that thread is permanently 'cool' to be revived, lol.

Though maybe I'm the only one who finds it hard to notice those sunglasses as the indicator of a thread being 'sticky'. I'm inclined to think that there are others who miss noticing it as well, though. I'm also not sure why topics older than the allowable time range don't simply auto-lock so that they aren't mistakenly revived by someone who winds up in a very old thread via Google or etc, but then, I don't know how forums work, code-wise.

It's easy to accidentally revive an old thread without realizing you've done so, anyway. But the summary is that the 10-day rule is still listed actively on FOGU, though it is more loosely enforced these days.