Money Making Help~ RF4

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Stephannoying
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

Pineapple juice, pineapple juice, pineapple juice. Seriously, this will be so helpful, I cannot stress this enough. :shock: Not to mention, raiding seed dungeons can pull 100k+ in items each trip. Other than that, I recommend trying to go deeper in the plot because then bigger money-making opportunities will show up. I'm not really interested in grinding for the house until I know what it provides, but that is just me.
Schezo92 wrote:
rice0319 wrote:Are you guys planning to get the Autumn Road house for 192 million? I want to get the house~~

I am still in a process of using an ironleaf to beat a monster request from Eliza~
I have the house but I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to be used for.
Do you just live in it, or something? Whaaaat?
Schezo92
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Stephannoying wrote:
Schezo92 wrote:
rice0319 wrote:Are you guys planning to get the Autumn Road house for 192 million? I want to get the house~~

I am still in a process of using an ironleaf to beat a monster request from Eliza~
I can sleep in it, but otherwise can't really do much in it. The guy starts selling Golden Veggie seeds though.
Ganhur
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Fireflower
My first stepping stone in becoming rich: Use summer field outside of the castle, plant 16 seeds of fireflower and you'll harvest at least 64 fireflowers (total price for all 64 flowers L.1 = 179,000 and L.10 = 358,400)

Relax Tea
You can buy all six colored grass from the clinic or flower shop for incredibly cheap price
Have L.10 Honey, Pink Melon, and Leek (also put in empty slot maybe a L.10 vegetable like cheap 200g turnip to increase quality)
Cooking skill around L.65 and use pot to make Relax Tea L.8 (20k each)

Harvest Crystal flower
Pain in neck to grow but they're worth it.

Harvest Pineapple
My tip for you: 3 pineapple seeds in one square, and 1 corn seed in the last slot. Pineapple is great in leveling your soil, good rune skill rate, and good money, but bad for soil health. However, with that one corn in every square, you can just hit it with hoe to completely heal the soil and not giving it a rest. Then it's just pineapple juice (L.10 = 13,200G each) time or just sell them (L.10 = 3,200G each).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Schezo92 wrote:Pineapple Juice is a decent recipe and Pineapple regrows, I forgot how you get the recipe without going into Sharance maze though. You only need 1 Pineapple each.
You get the recipe in rune prana 4, but that's in the 3rd story arch.
Rhana
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

My method of getting money around mid-game (think?) was with generous usage of the Dungeon Flowers. I could get about 50,000g+ per run. Sometimes, if I found weapons in the farm dungeon, I would take them and upgrade them with iron or weeds so I could double the original sale price. It only took a few minutes, and was pretty easy since most of the monsters down there were pretty weak.

I go the gold juice/turnip heaven route now, but the dungeon flower method is nice for a good bit of quick cash.
rice0319
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Schezo92 wrote:
Stephannoying wrote:
Schezo92 wrote:

I can sleep in it, but otherwise can't really do much in it. The guy starts selling Golden Veggie seeds though.

Really? That's so cool~~ Does the general store also sells gold seeds?
LinEyes
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

rice0319 wrote: Really? That's so cool~~ Does the general store also sells gold seeds?
After you complete some requests from Eliza,yes. Then you can make gold juice anytime.
Anon
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Where can I get Pink Melon, Strawberry, it Pineapple seeds? How do I level up crops? Trying to complete the Ship LV.2 Turnip request...
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

When you harvest crops, you may sometimes get higher level seeds at the same time. You can also cut crops with a sickle to guarantee the production of higher level seeds, although you will then not get the crop. If you already planted your turnip, you can buy greenifier from Illuminata's store and sprinkle that over your crop as well.

All seeds will become available in the store as you complete Eliza's requests. Just keep at it and you'll have strawberries and pink melon eventually. The only seeds that take a lot of time to get on shelves are the crystal flower and golden seeds, since the request to unlock them ask you to harvest things with really long growth times.
Sakura Blossoms
Banned: Under 13 years old

Post  Posted:

One of the easiest ways to earn quick and easy cash is to tame Hornets, their honey even at LV. 1 sells for 680g and that's a pretty good amount if you tame a bunch of them. You could asp get them pretty earn in the game. It seriously takes no effort.
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

just got 700.000 gold-is on year 3

what im doing is:
-Get 2 Full barn with Queen Bee or Hornet, lv 10 Honey!
-Make one field full of Pink Melon, Leeks, and Strawberry (Prelude to Love, and Relax Tea)
-Dungeon Field Everyday
BettinaBetz
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm selling Turnip Heaven in my shop. After shipping level 10 Turnip, level 10 Pink Turnip, and level 1 Gold Turnip, you can all buy this in the shop or to Arthur - Gold Turnip cost 100,000G, Turnip cost 200G, and Pink Turnip cost 700. So in total price of 150,000G for Level 1 Turnip Heaven if your going to sell it.
Level 10 Turnip
Level 10 Pink Turnip
Level 1 Golden Turnip
= Level 7 Turnip Heaven ( 240,000G)
But I can sell this around 280,000G-300,000G+. My spill is always "Be Enthusiastic", I have the higher chance for successful purchase and at the same time I can sell this for higher price. I dont have yet the recipe for Golden Juice, I'm still trying to finish my quest with eliza to ship a golden level 10 crop to get the recipe. Can anyone tell me how much is for the Golden Juice if I'm going to sell it?
Madame Madie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

this topic has been inactive for five years guys.
https://fogu.com/hmforum/faq.php#f2r12