Why can't I marry Bado

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
clefairykid
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

this talk of marrying porco reminds me that there was a HM game where you could marry the gourmet right? And in fact maybe more than one? I swear I remember that happening XD so if that could happen I wouldn't have been at all surprised if he were a secret one, just with some crazy extra requirements to get him :P

also thought it was odd that Illuminata wasn't a bachelorette, I mean it feels odd to me that Amber is marriageable and looks like she's 10 if that, whilst her adoptive mother as such, isn't XD

Bado though, I guess he's ok but I do see how he's slightly outside the "mould" of the other bachelors. I honestly don't think... I really like any of them that much XD I like plenty of the female candidates but Vishnal is the only one I'm probably ok with going for XD I feel like it's happening more and more in HM/RF that I don't really like any of the male choices and a lot of the female ones XD But i'm determined to make the most of getting to play as my own gender for a change!! :P
olivia222
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

wants bado wrote:Exactly what it says on the tin.

He's just your ethical local conman, but I'm in love.
I feel you, I'm so pissed I can't marry him, guess I'll have to settle for Leon (not really settling. I am desperately in love with him.) have you seen his dialogue when you give him the love potion or when you try to sleep in his bed? I was crying from laughter

Anyone else upset that Volkanon isn't a marriageable candidate? Or Venti?
clefairykid wrote:also thought it was odd that Illuminata wasn't a bachelorette, I mean it feels odd to me that Amber is marriageable and looks like she's 10 if that, whilst her adoptive mother as such, isn't XD
Illuminata is suppose to be old, she's just an elf so I guess she doesn't show it. I love Amber (in a totally non romantic way) but I understand why someone wouldn't want to marry her for looking young (the same reason why I wouldn't marry Kiel). Margaret is also older than we think since she is an elf, but obviously not as old as Illuminata bc one can be married XD
STILL MARTHS WIFE
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BADO IS THE FATHER OF ALL MY BABIES.I LOVE HIM!
Tocsin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Urrrgh. The things he says when you give him a Love Potion or when you talk to him during a date make me think the developers were going to make him a bachelor.
Spoiler:
Bado: Now, there's nothing wrong with being single. I kinda like it.
Bado: But there's something about watching a lovey-dovey couple that can make a body jealous.
Bado: Don't you agree, LeFrey?
And then there are these Firefly Festival lines in the game's text, I've never triggered them, has anyone seen them?
Spoiler:
Bado: Hmm?
Bado: Oh, sorry. I was just doing a little reminiscing, is all.
LeFrey: Reminiscing?
Bado: I was a knight at the time, and I had him make my weapons.
Bado: One day, he said something to me that I still remember...
Bado: "To you," he said, "weapons are necessary to kill your enemy."
Bado: "But to me, they're necessary to keep my family alive."
Bado: I was really struck by that. It made me wonder why he said it.
Bado: It bugged me so much I started a weapon shop myself to see if I could find out.
Bado: I kept looking and looking for that answer and, when I turned around, here I am today.
Bado: Life can be a really funny thing, eh?
Spoiler:
Bado: Some time ago, I made a promise with a friend to go watch them together.
Bado: But back then I was really busy all the time, so our date kept getting pushed back.
Bado: Eventually it got pushed back so far we just never got around to it.
Bado: To this day I have to wonder if what I did back then was right, or if I should've made time.
Bado: Maybe it would've been better if I weren't so serious about what I was doing.