Why can't I marry Bado

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
wants bado
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Exactly what it says on the tin.

He's just your ethical local conman, but I'm in love.
Bubbles.
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Haha. Can't understand why everybody is so much after Bado. He's lazy as hell, do you want to have that kind of guy as the father of your children?

You would if you could. But you can't so you shan't. :D
Ehppy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I want an answer to this as well. WHY NOT.
:|

*Grabby hands*
Gimme.
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'm guessing because nobody thought someone would want to marry Bado. :P

If there had been a female PC in previous games (read: RF3), though, I absolutely would've married Gaius. Soooo. Sorta understand where you're comin' from here.
Mariianna
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kaist wrote:I'm guessing because nobody thought someone would want to marry Bado. :P

If there had been a female PC in previous games (read: RF3), though, I absolutely would've married Gaius. Soooo. Sorta understand where you're comin' from here.

I know~
Gaius was just freaking awesome.
My character married Raven instead. Although he takes Gaius out hunting with him xD

I want to know why there wasn't an actual path for Porco - I mean, he flirts with you, and asks you to marry him, so why not have a secret bachelor in Porco? xD
I would have been seriously funny and I would have married him just for the lawls

Also, for the whole Bado thing, it's possible that he was slated to go opposite of Illuminata before they changed their minds and they had just never gotten around to doing his swimsuit/sleepwear.
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Mariianna wrote:
Kaist wrote:I'm guessing because nobody thought someone would want to marry Bado. :P

I know~
My character married Raven instead. Although he takes Gaius out hunting with him xD

I want to know why there wasn't an actual path for Porco - I mean, he flirts with you, and asks you to marry him, so why not have a secret bachelor in Porco? xD
I would have been seriously funny and I would have married him just for the lawls

Also, for the whole Bado thing, it's possible that he was slated to go opposite of Illuminata before they changed their minds and they had just never gotten around to doing his swimsuit/sleepwear.
My Micah will always marry Raven, haha.

...Porco as a bachelor is a scary thought. For so many different reasons. :V Maybe if he were in the general age range of the rest of the bachelors. Maybe.

Was Illuminata ever intended as a candidate? I suppose the swimsuit would indicate as such...
Mariianna
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kaist wrote:
Mariianna wrote:

I know~

My Micah will always marry Raven, haha.

...Porco as a bachelor is a scary thought. For so many different reasons. :V Maybe if he were in the general age range of the rest of the bachelors. Maybe.

Was Illuminata ever intended as a candidate? I suppose the swimsuit would indicate as such...
I don't think I really liked most of the other bachelorettes either.

But Porco would be so much fun~
....What is his official age anyways? Besides with Soseki and Klaus and their older looks (and the main character is like just barely legal or something) Porco at least looks pretty young.

People have actually screwed with the game code, and there's events or something in the code to marry Lumie. I believe it glitches out when you try to marry her that way. So the coding was partially competed, never implemented and never taken out.
luph n joii
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Bless you, fishie. I'm glad I'm not the only one wishing Bado was marriageable.
I'd prefer Bado over RF4 bachelors any day, haha.

Porco is such a fun character that I also wanna marry him for lolz. But if your character can marry him, she will be Margaret's adoptive mother, then?
wants bado
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm actually really glad that some people agree with this
Here's the closest thing we'll ever get
http://i62.tinypic.com/riyvpy.jpg
He might be super extra lazy, but he's kinda sorta responsible, as admitted by Forte herself
...although to be honest, the Amber Watson event sorta unnerve me a bit...
Also, if we ever do get married with Bado, does that mean that we'll have Forte and Kiel as our unofficial sort of foster children tho???
I'm okay with that
Kiel is too cute after all
Queen Sars
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Bado's hilarious, I too wish you could've married him! I always liked going to see what he had to say/try to scam on me everyday, but in the end he means well (Check out his interactions with Vishnal!)
Kaist wrote: Also, for the whole Bado thing, it's possible that he was slated to go opposite of Illuminata before they changed their minds and they had just never gotten around to doing his swimsuit/sleepwear.
Now that bums me even more, he almost was a possibility! :T Aw well, I guess his love for money wins in the end.
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

You'd think Bado would be itching to get married to a princess who is considerably richer than almost everyone else in town. :P

I wished we could get married to him too ;-; Such a tease, just like Gaius in RF3. It's not faaaiirrr *stomps and throws temper tantrum*

But seriously, I don't think the developers expected us all to fall in love with him lol. He'd have such cute events too.
wants bado wrote:I'm actually really glad that some people agree with this
Here's the closest thing we'll ever get
http://i62.tinypic.com/riyvpy.jpg
;-; My heart weeps.
faeryisbetterfairy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wait there is no girl version for RF3 right?
fuse key
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

wait why not give him a love potion (if you`re a girl he`d say umm ahem never mind just give him a love potion!) i get a lot of them in sharance maze
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Nope, no girl option in RF3.

Love potions are kind of manipulative though, don't you think?

@Mariianna, meant to ask this earlier, but forgot. Is there documentation anywhere about what they found from messing with the code? If there is, I'd love to see it.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

They tease you in every game... :'( tears. I would marry Raguna in rf1 because he's adorable even tho he was the protagonist... I would marry Barrett in 2, Carlos :heart: :heart: :heart: in 3 and it really would have been awesome to have both Bado and Porco as Bachelors. ( Bado's muscles tho.) Gaius was also pretty darned cool. Like, forreal. AND!!! Although I'm female. Evelyn ( aside from raven) was the best girl in rf3 but you couldn't marry her :( oh, and why are all of the female leads so friggin weak after rf1?
No favorites in rf4 tho. Much appreciated.