So.... that was a thing....

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
ArcNeoMasato
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I've been doing a lot of standing around in RF4, trying to get people to go where I need to finish "The Running Sign", and while doing so, I found out you can apparently pick up a bird....
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Yes, they're very good for training the Throwing skill.
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You can also throw them at people and knock them out. It's quite amusing
ArcNeoMasato
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Robotkitty5848 wrote:You can also throw them at people and knock them out. It's quite amusing
With how I'm feeling while trying to trigger this event, I'll probably do that now XD thanks
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You're welcome. I like to throw them at random villagers sometimes.
GrimoireFan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I love throwing them at a certain doctor that took my money,just sad you have to remove your boots and accessory if they increase your moving speed to pick the birds up. V___V
Hysuka
Super Mega Game Dev
Super Mega Game Dev

Post  Posted:

GrimoireFan wrote:I love throwing them at a certain doctor that took my money,just sad you have to remove your boots and accessory if they increase your moving speed to pick the birds up. V___V
Needing something to throw at doctors who overcharge you for fainting in a dungeon is the reason « Harvest Goddess » made birds. :shifty:
Robotkitty5848
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Let's just say someone's going to taste feathers. I hate how much he makes you pay
Kaist
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

He isn't an issue if you don't mind resetting every time you faint. I do that unless I see Nancy upon waking.

Then again, I'm lame.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

There comes a point of the game where I'm so rich and I've bought everything I need so I just pay the man. But I have to agree, chucking random things at people in the game is hilarious! I've done it with random signs occasionally. Also when I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like chasing someone down, I just chuck their gift at them :lol: