Oh man, I bought RF4 again.

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I bought it release day played it to death, and then moved on (I think I either sold it or traded in?)

But I saw it was on sale for Black Friday for $20 (digital) and I couldn't pass it up. Last time I played as Frey, got married to Arthur, and I don't ever recall having a kid?

But this time, i'm gona play differently. Going to play as Lest, date both Clorica and Forte (undecided on who get hitched with) and gona prioritize getting a kid as I don't remember having one last time. I also don't remember finishing the last arc (kept getting killed) so I'm going to strive to finish the game 100% this time in general.

Anyone else buy it again or decided to pick it up again?
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i picked it up again a bit feverishly during the summer. i decided i was dead set on marrying doug, but then felt bad about deleting my dylas file to make the new one and wondered if i should marry kiel because he was my first choice bachelor.

i stopped playing when i got frustrated every event but Doug's marriage event was triggering haha
Ena
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I almost stopped playing when Dolce's marriage event wouldn't trigger. xD I finished the 2nd arc and we're about to have kids, but then I bought SoS and haven't turned back to RF4, yet lol. I'm having troubles finding the motivation.
Docga
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

if you marry clorica you won't be disappointed c:

i love this game. i'm replaying as frey and hope to marry leon
Nocturne of Dreams
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I had stopped playing for a while because I got busy with life. I recently picked it and SoS back up.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I decided to just focus on Clorica. I got her up to 8 FP and she finally accepted my confession. Gona be dating up a storm soon!
2good2bebad
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I only just got the game :/ still $50 though but I am choosing Dylas cause adorable I was gonna woo Leon but he is way to cocky even if he is super cute
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ah, I've been wanting to pick up this game again! I love it so much <3 I remember my original plan was to marry Vishnal, but then I also got really attached to Dylas and Arthur, so I think I was dating all three of them?

But I kind of hesitate playing it right now because I'm on a roll with SoS again. I'm very one-track minded with video games, it seems.