Rune Factory 4 - Firefly Festival

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RuneIris
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello!

I'm having an issue and I can't seem to find the answer on the board or Google. I'm in year 3 and I married Arthur. I had the pregnancy event about 2 weeks prior in game time. It's the day before the Firefly Festival and I can't seem to get my own husband to go with me. I've tried asking him to join the party, giving a favorite gift, saying I love you, and asking for a date. If I ask him to go anywhere or on a date, he says he's busy.

I saved the day before the festival and let the game play through until the festival itself and nothing I do can make Arthur go on the "date" with me. Am I missing something? Does the festival become useless after marriage (no more dates)? I left the save on the morning of the day before but it's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance!
bitsy_bites5
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I just checked the Rune Factory wiki to see if I could find something that may help you and it says you can't invite someone if they're involved in an active town event, is this a possibility?
RuneIris
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oooooooh. Yeah, I've got that Bado money event going on at the moment. Well that stinks, cause I won't be able to clear it in the same day and guide says Arthur is involved. Oh well, next Festival! Thank you so much for your reply! :)