Question about monsters (RF: Tides of destiny)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
princesscrazy
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

It's been a long time since I've played
So anyway, how exactly do you get your monsters to tend for your plants?
And how do I get them to drop items? How long does this take?

Thanks in advance
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh boy it's been a while since I've played but I think there should be a book or note or something at the back of your barn. When you read it, you can assign your monsters to water or harvest in your fields (only if they have that ability, not all monsters can work on your farm).

As for the drops, again only certain monsters drop items when they are your pet, and I think it's only once ever 4-7 days, i think you use the 'harvester device' to get the items (or is that RFF)??? I don't remember that part for sure. Sorry but I hope this helps a little bit.

If your asking about drops from wild monsters, then it's all up to chance.

Edit; looked at a guid and it says:
To harvest items, like Fleece and Milk, you will need to use the harvester on them when they are ready, and only if they like you enough. To increase their friendship, use the brush on them once a day, and don't forget to have enough stock of Monster Cookies since they will not work for you if they don't eat.