questions on ventuswill and powering up monsters

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
anon
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi! I picked up the game a few days ago after not playing for a loong time and I have a few questions:

-Do I need to befriend venti in order to marry leon? The thing is, I never bothered to raise her friendship above 3 hearts and now that she's gone I'm not sure I'll be able to get his confession, since she is like family to him.

-What kind of items should i power up my elemental fairies with?
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

unsure the answer to question 2, but you don't have to raise Venti's friendship to marry anybody!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="PeachyKeen"]unsure the answer to question 2, but you don't have to raise Venti's friendship to marry anybody![/quote]

Thank you!
Andr0o
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

For feeding your elemental faeries, I would recommend any kind of feather, Devil's blood, Fish Fossil, Skull, any kind of thread (except for Scorpion and Chimera Tails), Rusty/Shiny Screw, any kind of Powder/Spore (except for Earth/Fire Dragon Ash, and Turnip's Miracle), Black Scales, or anything else that lists +M.ATK as an effect.

That being said, I found when feeding my own pets that they only got certain effects from feeding some items (Dragonic Stone), so write down all your pets stats before feeding and check them after for the exact effects. Otherwise you'll end up with a really resilient and impotent faerie. :P