Rune Factory 5 announced?! (APRIL FOOLS)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, I mean it would be one thing if we knew the franchise was still alive and healthy. Speaking for myself I'd be way less salty, but it's been 4 years since Neverland's closure with basically no word on an eventual comeback. I mean it's a beloved series so it makes sense a lot of people want it back and are (very) patiently waiting for it. Every few months we get new threads in here asking what the chances are that we'll ever see the series again. So I mean of course you're gonna ruffle feathers with a click bait thread.

The ossans thing (plus loli and hot moms edition lol) was a joke back in 2013. The original site for it is down but one of the members here kept photos up on their Tumblr from it
http://talvikielo.tumblr.com/post/46776 ... y-has-been
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Well, I mean it would be one thing if we knew the franchise was still alive and healthy. Speaking for myself I'd be way less salty, but it's been 4 years since Neverland's closure with basically no word on an eventual comeback. I mean it's a beloved series so it makes sense a lot of people want it back and are (very) patiently waiting for it. Every few months we get new threads in here asking what the chances are that we'll ever see the series again. So I mean of course you're gonna ruffle feathers with a click bait thread.

The ossans thing (plus loli and hot moms edition lol) was a joke back in 2013. The original site for it is down but one of the members here kept photos up on their Tumblr from it
http://talvikielo.tumblr.com/post/46776 ... y-has-been
Yeah, I can definitely see how it might make folks salty... I went ahead and edited my OP with a public apology.
Also, those Ossans pictures killed me. That is great. But that picture of the dad-looking guy with the Wooly, that's...uh...that's...QUESTIONABLE, to say the least.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's no worries, didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything! Just wanted to explain why people people might get upset (and why I changed the title). Pretty sure nobody took it as malicious :)

Yeah it was pretty amazing at the time! Don't even remember if it was an official April fool's or fan made lol
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:It's no worries, didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything! Just wanted to explain why people people might get upset (and why I changed the title). Pretty sure nobody took it as malicious :)

Yeah it was pretty amazing at the time! Don't even remember if it was an official April fool's or fan made lol
Ah, OK... I just didn't want people to think I was purposefully stirring up trouble. I'm sure some [censored] out there would wanna do that for kicks and giggles... Some folks in the comments were talking about how cruel it was...