(RF4) Boyfriend Giving Non-Lover Dialogue?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Tehya Faye
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Is it normal for your lover to give you their normal dialogue? I noticed it occurring on the same day "Memories" triggered, as well as the next couple non-festival dialogue days after that. Is this a normal thing, or is the sub-event meddling here in some way?
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think you probably hit the end of the cycle for the regular dialogue. When you're dating there's a pretty big list of new dialogue, but once you reach the end of the list it will show some of the old non-dating dialogue for a few days before starting over with the dating text. A similar thing happens after marriage, too.
Tehya Faye
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ah, so all is well? Excellent. I was concerned that something went awry somewhere. :lol: Thank you!
Tehya Faye
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Little update - playing through a few weeks (probably about a couple weeks or so of non-event dialogue days) still hadn't moved the dialogue back into the lover cycle. I think I even saw his comment about Ventuswill being amazing and kind twice before his marriage event decided to trigger. :lol: So perhaps it takes a long while before it gets back to the romance specific dialogue? My sister triggered Memories just today and recently exited Dylas' lover dialogue cycle, so I'll have to see how it plays out for her.

Final Update: I have at last cycled through all the Marriage Dialogue back into the Friend Dialogue, and patiently decided to see when the Marriage specific dialogue would return. I'm not sure if it's the same with all partners, but Vishnal at least got back into it about a month later. So if anyone is reading this because you're concerned the game might have glitched in an odd way you can be assured that it just takes a while. :)