Any Lynette Fans?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
theboysareback
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

After all these years, she's still my favorite bachelorette. Am I alone in this?
Pumpkin Queen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow, RF 1, that's a bit of a blast from the past! I wouldn't call her my favorite, but I did marry her in RF, with Mei on the other file.
theboysareback
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

RF1 is a favorite of mine, next to RF4. I married Melody on my other file because she was easy, but Lynette was so worth the wait.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I was so bad at RF1 when I played it that I didn't beat the first boss. Far from ever meeting Lynette lol. Married Melody too! I think she looks like a total badass though! My personal favorite nowadays is Sharron though. Something about her is just so alluring. RF1 had great girls overall though! Little content and dialogue sadly but beautiful designs and awesome vibes to them.
theboysareback
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:RF1 had great girls overall though! Little content and dialogue sadly but beautiful designs and awesome vibes to them.
Yeah, I wish there was more to it, but the overall vibe was just so great the game is a peaceful respite to me. I'm bad at all of the RF games, I'm one of those level grinders who sets the game to easy and finds overpowered weapons.
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I married Tabatha, but Lynette is a total babe and I think I might try waiting for her in my next run.

Her design is so lovely. <3
theboysareback
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Sanne wrote:I married Tabatha, but Lynette is a total babe and I think I might try waiting for her in my next run.

Her design is so lovely. <3
I wish there was more quality art of her so my avatar would look better, haha. Her design is so nice I would love to highlight it.
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:RF1 had great girls overall though! Little content and dialogue sadly but beautiful designs and awesome vibes to them.
Thiiis so much! I always want to go back and replay it, but then I remember how shallow the characters become after a certain point. But I love them all so much.

I too was terrible at RF1 so barely even met Lynette, but she looks rad as hell.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I love Lynette! Sadly, we only get two files per game card, but one day I'll buy two more copies so I can marry all my favorite girls.
/I've married Mist and I want to marry Mei, Sharron, Felicity, Lynette, and I haven't decided on the last girl but it's probably going to be between Rosetta and Bianca.
/I was married to Felicity on my first, original file, but I overwrote the file because I was like on year 30 and never beat the first boss because I was coward when I was younger.
I agree. I hope they remake RF1 one day, but that'd mean we'd then have 3 games with Raguna!

Also, I love Melody but I'm not giving up my baths to marry her and only get to hear two lines of dialogue from her for the rest of our days.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I found it cool how they reused a part of the cast for Frontier (such a good game but so slow paced and hard that I couldn't get into it, did the first dungeon and got til Fall but couldn't carry on), but I was rather disappointed with the girls that were chosen tbh. At least Mist, Rosetta and Lara I'm rather eh about. And from some of what I read, RF1 Melody sounds better than RFF Melody. Really wish Sharron and Mei made the cut. ;.;
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:I found it cool how they reused a part of the cast for Frontier (such a good game but so slow paced and hard that I couldn't get into it, did the first dungeon and got til Fall but couldn't carry on), but I was rather disappointed with the girls that were chosen tbh. At least Mist, Rosetta and Lara I'm rather eh about. And from some of what I read, RF1 Melody sounds better than RFF Melody. Really wish Sharron and Mei made the cut. ;.;
Ugh I found RFF the exact same. :[ I remember I was so addicted at the beginning and you were telling me that I'd hit a wall at some point and I was like 'nnoooo how could i this is amazing'. But yeah I hit a wall. Ughhh that Runey system slowed down an already very slow paced game. It was so close to perfect. ;___;
Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

*ahem cough ahem*
Just making sure my throat is clear so I can express in a proper manner to the subject's question of "Lynette Fans".

-clears throat again-

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS~ <3 !!!

But to phrase anyone who admires the beauty and skills Lynette possesses, as just a 'fan' ... Putting it lightly, there. We of the Lynette fandom would probably join an army led by her. But only led by her. YES! <3
...Also, I'm a sucker for awesome, hold-their-own, strong-willed and strong-minded women in general, but ... super cool eye patches in addition? I'M SOLD. But I think if she were real, she'd probably kick my butt if I tried proposing. xDDD

...She's too cool for reality, though. Aaaand I'm pretty sure if she were real, we'd have the monsters & bad guys from the games, too. I don't think the world is ready for that. xD

-cough- ... Had a bit of a fangirl moment there... Apologies if I shattered any windows. :3
theboysareback
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Rissa, I RESPECT YOU!