[RF1] So is it now impossible to marry Mei?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Since Mei requires the Lv 80 Lover Snapper which requires WiFi trading and the DS no longer has WiFi capabilities.... Does that mean this particular bachelorette is locked out forever? If so, her proposal item seems like poor planning on the designer's part...
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i don't think so. i think if you have another ds and a second copy of the game you can use local wireless to do it. i'm not sure, though. i haven't had the opportunity to try it. i'm mainly guessing based on the fact that dq9 can still be played multiplayer since it uses local wireless which means that still works, and when i married mei (back when ds wifi still worked) i did it by switching back and forth between two copies of the game that were right next to each other. i coulda still been using wifi but who knows

worst case scenario, you can get an action replay card. there's a code that levels all the items up to max, which you can use to get a high-enough level lover snapper if the local wireless thing doesn't work