RF4 Trees won't fruit?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Middeer
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Sorry in advance if someone else has had this problem/gotten it solved and I just didn't see the topic, but has anyone else had issues with their trees never bearing fruit?

They've been at 100% growth for weeks now, but I haven't gotten a single piece of fruit from any of them. The health of the trees is fine, the soil is healthy, but they just never produce anything. Do they only produce in a certain season/take a while after reaching 100% to produce, or did my game maybe glitch?
Middeer
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Update: After a few more weeks of no progress, I just went ahead and cleared out all the trees and replanted them. As soon as the next ones grew (at least the oranges, nothing else is ready yet), they began producing right away.

I have no idea what happened, it must've just been a glitch. :/ Oh well.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My memory is a bit fuzzy but I think I remember having a similar issue? I think it was because the trees were old and just didn't want to bear fruit anymore (if that's even a thing).

Hopefully replanting them will have solved your issue!