Minor glitch?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
imjusthere
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Has anyone ever had a "back-breaking" glitch with their child? In my save file I'm married to Dylas and had the male child (Noel). On occasion in the mornings, Noel's sprite will randomly break his back forward or backwards then go normal. It flips between the two states before it resolves(?) itself. It doesn't effect game-play as I can talk to him normally in this state. I've never soft-reset my game, or seen it happen to any other character.
lasagna
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

It may be the child stretching, perhaps. I haven't played Rune Factory in a week or so though so I can't quite remember if I've seen that happen before...
imjusthere
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I think I've seen him stretch before(?). What I'm trying to describe is that his over-world sprite goes into a 90 degree angle posture that has no transitioning; it just happens then disappears. It only occurs in "My Room" and mostly in the mornings. He's never done it anywhere else. I haven't seen anyone else post about it, so maybe it's just me?
lasagna
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Well, I started playing on my Rune Factory 4 again and I haven't seen this happen, so it is more than likely a glitch, oR YOUR SON IS POSSESSED (jk but that would be an interesting plot twist.) No idea on how to fix it though, if I see this glitch happen to me I'll let you know.