Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 13, 2019 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
freckles
Post Posted: Aug 24, 2019 11:18 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Kikki wrote:
PedroTheChicken wrote:
Do we have a US release date yet?

Nope. Xseed hasn't brought it up at all.

Hmmm.... I hope things are going smoothly and they're not like.... gonna push it back.

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 24, 2019 11:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

freckles wrote:
Kikki wrote:
PedroTheChicken wrote:
Do we have a US release date yet?

Nope. Xseed hasn't brought it up at all.

Hmmm.... I hope things are going smoothly and they're not like.... gonna push it back.

Until we get into November and there's still no announcement of any kind, I'm not worried about it being pushed past the '2019' release window that is all we know so far. Xseed almost never announces any of their games' release dates more than a month in advance.

freckles
Post Posted: Aug 24, 2019 12:05 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Gahhhh I feel like that's just bad social media/PR practice!!! I want everyone to know that RF is back.... :oops:

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 24, 2019 12:23 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I don't think announcing the release date in itself lends all that much publicity. It's true though...groups like Aksys and Xseed are not all that good at promoting their games. Xseed did do character introductions all leading up to the release of Trio of Towns, though. (Though the game's release date was also announced...I think *exactly* a month ahead, or within a few days of a month ahead of Feb 28th.) It was one of their more heavily promoted games at the time, iirc. I could be wrong, but I don't think they'll do that for a port/remake, since they're never that gung-ho on promotions in any case.

It'd be nice if they gave Rune Factory a new introduction to the masses. It appeared on a Nintendo Direct, after all! And almost no one knew what it was, it seems.

EDIT: This miiiight be a bit of a stretched idea, but there could be a way for fans to help spread the word via Xseed. Make interesting posts about RF4S (etc) and tag Xseed. If it's a post they can show off and they retweet it, then not only your own followers see it, but all of Xseed's. This brought to you by the fact that I just noticed that Xseed did this retweet:

If nothing else, it's good to like and/or retweet these things, to help show that there's an eager market for these games. Imo.

Mikuhmi~
Post Posted: Aug 24, 2019 9:06 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I thought RF4 was the last game of the series since we've met all four dragons in the legend, but--goodness gracious--I was so happy when they announced RF5 :heart: Can't wait to see more information about it!

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 25, 2019 2:21 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

For anyone concerned about RF4S' release date...

It's probably been mentioned here already, but RF4S was announced for Europe in "winter". (That release window was shown at the end of a video Marvelous Games of Europe put up.) If Marvelous Games in Europe will have to add multiple languages beyond just the English option the North American version will have, then I'd expect theirs to take longer to come out.

Xseed has a teaser site for RF4S, and they use the same video as Marvelous Games, but Xseed's video says "2019" (their RF4S teaser site also lists the game as "TBA 2019") and Marv changed that to "Winter" for their video, so I think we can still expect the game in the next few months. Xseed just takes their time and doesn't announce anything until they're past any reasonable likelihood of the game getting delayed.

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Aug 30, 2019 11:27 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Started playing again and was able to marry Dylas with Ventuswill attending :) (aka right at the beginning of arc 2).

As for Hell Mode difficulty I’m at lv90 and am about to get into arc 2 (spring year 2) and it feels like a good place to be. Unless you are a wizard at healing HP/RP fast or dodging attacks, hell mode does make you work harder on your farm, making and upgrading equipment and healing items. Also helps to have party members that keep up their level with yours. I think thanks to hell mode I’ve paid more attention to growing good crops compared to my older files, so the balance between farming/adventuring is nice.

You can always cheese/button-mash your way through adventuring still, but it would be awfully grindy to do so, way more than hard mode.

Harvest Moon kawaii
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2019 7:23 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

https://nintendosoup.com/rune-factory-4 ... D-cv49FMl0

Rune Factory 4 Archival Edition is coming to North America and Europe!! :) :heart:

Kikki
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2019 8:02 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I don't care about the special edition, but it's nice to have confirmation of a physical edition, as well as the price. ($40 for the regular version, USD.) Later this winter, it says. Hm. Probably not gonna make it out in 2019, then.

Mecha-Lollipop
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2019 9:09 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Part of me thinks they wouldn't have confirmed the special edition and said preorders open "soon" if it wasn't releasing in the next 60 days. However, December is super bare on releases so they wouldn't have any competition if they waited. If they did November there's a few games coming out that are getting a lot of hype that might make initial sales not as good for them.
Honestly if preorders opened today I would preorder immediately. Even if I had to wait on a different title.

Edit: preorders are up on xseed. Still don't see them anywhere else for the moment though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27