Wooing Bianca: RUNE FACTORY 3ds

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

About how long would it take to get her to 10 hearts? Because she's loves nothing at all so gifts is out of the question.

Edit:
Also, about how much affection do you get for Favorite and Liked Gifts? I meant to ask that before posting.
BlueOceana
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Are you playing RF1 or Frontier?

Be sure to talk to her on festival days and if the festival has a specific gift to give her be sure to give one to her. It is the only time a gift has value. If you are Playing RF1 talking to her on most festival days should increase her LP by one. Either way it will take a while for her LP to increase, just keep talking to her it is the only thing that increases LP. Also win festivals that helps too. I think it will take a little over a year.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

BlueOceana wrote:Are you playing RF1 or Frontier?

Be sure to talk to her on festival days and if the festival has a specific gift to give her be sure to give one to her. It is the only time a gift has value. If you are Playing RF1 talking to her on most festival days should increase her LP by one. Either way it will take a while for her LP to increase, just keep talking to her it is the only thing that increases LP. Also win festivals that helps too. I think it will take a little over a year.
And yeah, the one made in 2006 RF the one I'm playing. I don't have any RF on the WII only on my 3ds. Thank you, BlueOceana for reminding me about the festivals I will keep that in mind.