Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 22, 2021 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 67  Next
Soomi
Post Posted: Jan 05, 2021 1:41 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Tbf the mc also young looking as well so it kinda makes sense most of the marriage candidates are young looking. I do agree there's no variaty for the body types but then again most japanese games are like that. Slim, slender, skinny etc.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2021 1:06 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Something about Hina...

white66
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2021 10:14 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Quality baby noises.

10/10

Kikki
Post Posted: Jan 12, 2021 4:02 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Looks like now we have a clip of Hina's mom, Misasagi:

Ronin19
Post Posted: Jan 14, 2021 2:59 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki wrote:
Looks like now we have a clip of Hina's mom, Misasagi:

Ah yes, or as I hope to call her, my future sister-in-law. I like her design and I wonder how her relationship is with Hina and Murokuma.

Kikki
Post Posted: Jan 15, 2021 3:28 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Now it's a look at the restaurant and...the lady working there or owning it or whatever it is. Elsie or something like that?

XxWizardxMollyxX14
Post Posted: Jan 21, 2021 6:11 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Marriage candidates aside, what information are you guys looking forward to next? I'd like to see more about new crops or the farming system if there's anything of note. Hopefully we have a famitsu spread soon, with the game is drawing nearer, assuming that there's no delay (which is possible, though I don't know if likely.)

runefactor
Post Posted: Jan 21, 2021 6:26 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:
Marriage candidates aside, what information are you guys looking forward to next? I'd like to see more about new crops or the farming system if there's anything of note. Hopefully we have a famitsu spread soon, with the game is drawing nearer, assuming that there's no delay (which is possible, though I don't know if likely.)

I just wanna know more about the storyyyy

XxWizardxMollyxX14
Post Posted: Jan 21, 2021 6:48 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

runefactor wrote:

I just wanna know more about the storyyyy

Oh, for suuuureee. I think the only thing we know so far is that rune stones(?) are being stolen and it's making the place go wacky, but that's it, I think?

Kikki
Post Posted: Jan 22, 2021 2:53 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I don't know what this video is about but it's Lucas and some kids talking together. Lucas is holding some kind of boulder on his hand as though it were a strange bug, lol.

XxWizardxMollyxX14
Post Posted: Jan 22, 2021 4:59 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki wrote:
I don't know what this video is about but it's Lucas and some kids talking together. Lucas is holding some kind of boulder on his hand as though it were a strange bug, lol.

Oml, Hina and Julien are just the absolute cutest; great choices for VA, though I can see others finding Hina's to be grating.

I love little clips like these, giving us a better look at the game backdrops and see just how expressive the characters are. I seriously can't wait for this game.

iloverainbow
Post Posted: Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

I just want to know if they allow same « Chicken Hugging » marriages. This will be a determining factor if I am getting the game.

XxWizardxMollyxX14
Post Posted: Jan 22, 2021 11:39 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

iloverainbow wrote:

I just want to know if they allow same « Chicken Hugging » marriages. This will be a determining factor if I am getting the game.

I wish they would give us confirmation already, but maybe they're waiting until closer to release. I'm not hopeful, but at least if I'm wrong about it's probability, I'll be pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed.

Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Jan 23, 2021 6:56 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

So we know PoOT has a season pass DLC. Fingers crossed that RF5 gets one too though at most we'll only have one extra candidate per gender and it'll either be an existing villager or a plot chara we haven't seen yet.

I say this bc new candidates mean new anime cutscenes / stills, voice acting and text heavy events compared to say SoS.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Jan 25, 2021 9:40 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
So we know PoOT has a season pass DLC. Fingers crossed that RF5 gets one too though at most we'll only have one extra candidate per gender and it'll either be an existing villager or a plot chara we haven't seen yet.

I say this bc new candidates mean new anime cutscenes / stills, voice acting and text heavy events compared to say SoS.

Could also tie in with the returning characters from RF4 that we still don't know anything about.
iloverainbow wrote:

I wish they would give us confirmation already, but maybe they're waiting until closer to release. I'm not hopeful, but at least if I'm wrong about it's probability, I'll be pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed.

I would like to know as well, but given how I'm not too much a fan of Ares' design *coughcowlickcough*, I wouldn't be too upset if I had to play as Alice.

Of course, this being said, my feelings were the opposite in RF4 where I did a sprite swap and had Frey look like Lest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 67  Next