* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Aug 09, 2020 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Kumquat
Post Posted: Apr 10, 2020 8:11 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Somebody on Reddit just discovered this little trick, I tried it out and it worked splendidly! I decided to make a little guide here in case anybody wants to have a wife and a mistress at the same time ;)

Before you begin you need to already know who you want to marry and who you want to be your mistress. For the girl you want to marry make sure she's ready for marriage, in other words you need to meet all the criteria: have the big bed and engagement ring, have the girl at 10+ LP, gone on at least 3 dates, seen all her sub events and her marriage event. DO NOT PROPOSE.
For the girl you want to be your mistress you just need to have her at 7+ LP. DO NOT START DATING HER.

Once you have the girls ready you can begin. First start by confessing to your mistress. Shell say she needs some time to think and will ask you to meet her tomorrow at 10am.

Right after confessing to your mistress, go straight to the girl you want to marry and show her the engagement ring. After she accepts your proposal the two of you will immediately be married.

After the wedding event the time will skip forward to the next day. Even though you're married now, the girl you confessed to will still show up to Selphia square to give you her answer liek she promised. When you talk to her she'll accept your confession and the two of you will start dating. Now you'll have both a wife and a girlfriend.

From what I can tell it doesn’t affect your wife in any way. Your mistress will be treated just as she would normally when you date someone. You can take her on dates, she gives you the relationship dialogue, etc. The rest of the town will still recognize that you’re married to your wife. You are still able to marry the second girl but when you do so the first girl will be given the friendship status after the wedding. The game will act as though you were never married to the first girl, so you can only have 1 wife.

I'm currently married to Forte and dating Clorica at the same time.

I haven't tested it, but I'm assuming this only works with the girls. For the bachelors you get married immediately after the marriage event, so unless you can confess to the one guy right before doing the final part of the other guy's marriage event I'm not sure if it'll work.

Of you're someone who can't choose between two girls, I hope this can help!