More regular games

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

So I was thinking of this today and I’d like to hear your thoughts. Since the RF games are developed by their own team, and that team got Hashimoto, it seems like they’re more solidified as a team than they’ve been in the past. Like they’re their own thing now. Do you think this means we’ll get RF games released at more regular and shorter intervals?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Neverland was the dedicated RF developer; that’s basically all they did towards the end. But I doubt we’ll get RF games with the same frequency since development has gotten harder and games take longer to make these days. Plus, Hakama has confirmed that they’re also working on a new IP.

RF6 hopefully won’t take 8 years though.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

i kind of hope not. I don't mind the long waits between the rf games, especially since each game is a substantial improvement on the last. I worry that having many rapid back to back releases will either decrease quality or oversaturate the niche

But who knows really