* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 22, 2021 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Steve
  Post subject: RF1 - no pet glove?
Post Posted: May 19, 2021 9:13 am 
Anonymous Fish

I'm on Fall 28, Year 1, level 58, and have the pass for Misty Bloom Cave (though of course I'll need to wait a few more days to get inside). I bought a monster hut yesterday and would like to befriend some monsters in order to be able to get into Kasimir Ruins in the future, and don't have a pet glove. I seem to remember getting one at one point, but I must have sold it. I've tried talking to Tabatha inside her mansion and she just carries on with her normal conversations. Am I out of luck?

RodCopper Fishin
  Post subject: Re: RF1 - no pet glove?
Post Posted: May 20, 2021 8:03 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Try checking the lost property box in the upper left corner of the first floor of Godwin’s house. If not, try building a monster hut and then talking to Tabatha.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: May 22, 2021 7:38 am 
Anonymous Fish

RodCopper Fishin wrote:
Try checking the lost property box in the upper left corner of the first floor of Godwin’s house. If not, try building a monster hut and then talking to Tabatha.

I tried looking there and didn't find it - and like I've said, I have a monster hut on my farm and have tried talking to Tabatha and she just carries on with her normal conversations. I have her at 10 friend points if it makes a difference.

Simply Unknown
Post Posted: May 22, 2021 8:55 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Is it possible you still have the pet glove and just put it in storage somewhere? That would explain why it's not in the lost and found.

Steve
Post Posted: May 23, 2021 9:13 am 
Anonymous Fish

Simply Unknown wrote:
Is it possible you still have the pet glove and just put it in storage somewhere? That would explain why it's not in the lost and found.

I don't think I have any storage - I know I haven't built any, and I haven't upgraded my house at all. So I think I'm SOL at this point.

Steve
Post Posted: Jun 02, 2021 3:32 am 
Anonymous Fish

Still no more input?

Steve
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2021 4:41 am 
Anonymous Fish

Turns out I'm a bit stupid and it was in my bag the whole time, just in a spot I didn't often look...nice. I just completed the entire storyline this past Thursday, on Summer 14, Year 2. Greed Cave is kinda difficult, but thankfully I had a lot of free time and could figure stuff out!