RF1 - no pet glove?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm on Fall 28, Year 1, level 58, and have the pass for Misty Bloom Cave (though of course I'll need to wait a few more days to get inside). I bought a monster hut yesterday and would like to befriend some monsters in order to be able to get into Kasimir Ruins in the future, and don't have a pet glove. I seem to remember getting one at one point, but I must have sold it. I've tried talking to Tabatha inside her mansion and she just carries on with her normal conversations. Am I out of luck?
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Try checking the lost property box in the upper left corner of the first floor of Godwin’s house. If not, try building a monster hut and then talking to Tabatha.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:Try checking the lost property box in the upper left corner of the first floor of Godwin’s house. If not, try building a monster hut and then talking to Tabatha.
I tried looking there and didn't find it - and like I've said, I have a monster hut on my farm and have tried talking to Tabatha and she just carries on with her normal conversations. I have her at 10 friend points if it makes a difference.
Simply Unknown
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Is it possible you still have the pet glove and just put it in storage somewhere? That would explain why it's not in the lost and found.
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Simply Unknown wrote:Is it possible you still have the pet glove and just put it in storage somewhere? That would explain why it's not in the lost and found.
I don't think I have any storage - I know I haven't built any, and I haven't upgraded my house at all. So I think I'm SOL at this point.
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Still no more input?
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Turns out I'm a bit stupid and it was in my bag the whole time, just in a spot I didn't often look...nice. I just completed the entire storyline this past Thursday, on Summer 14, Year 2. Greed Cave is kinda difficult, but thankfully I had a lot of free time and could figure stuff out!