Fishing rod in harvest moon ds cute

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Harvest Moon ^^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi! I having trouble with the fishing rod in harvest moon cute, i went to galens house at 0:00 pm and no tool but nothing happened... help?
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

^ this is the wrong section but my only suggestion is, if you went at exactly 0:00, wait for a bit and try back. Otherwise check the day. I can’t recall for sure but you might only be able to get the rod on certain days.

Good luck :)
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon ^^ wrote:Hi! I having trouble with the fishing rod in harvest moon cute, i went to galens house at 0:00 pm and no tool but nothing happened... help?
Have only played the DS, not Cute, but that part should be the same. Did you go on a Saturday? Which probably was the case, as I don't think they are indoors at that time on any other day of the week. And you need to make sure you have no tool equipped when you enter the house. I tend to make certain to have nothing at all equipped, just in case.

I've started over more than once, either from having been away from the game too long and wanting the early struggle, or from game saves not wanting to load.
Harvest Moon ^^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

oh sory i new to this but i talk to galen once and then i did it on sat it worked thankk you!