Rune Factory 4 Dragon boss befriend gifts?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

'Sup everyone! im new to this forum/site :lala: this my first post!
nice to meet you all! how active is it here?

Anyway:
i was playing Rune Factory 4 (3ds) last week and i FINALLY tamed Aquamelion ! i had to reset 11 times and had 4 Union Stews to toss at em' each time.
Now i need to tame the other (fake) native dragon bosses. What are the items ill need for each?

thanks everyone!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It's Gold Juice for Fiersome clone, and i think it's turnip heaven for terrable clone! its been ages tho so i'm not positive
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Welcome! Here’s a thread with all the answers for you: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/63 ... 4/67710768
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:It's Gold Juice for Fiersome clone, and i think it's turnip heaven for terrable clone! its been ages tho so i'm not positive

ah thank you! im gonna try both of those and see if it works! :lala:
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:Welcome! Here’s a thread with all the answers for you: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/63 ... 4/67710768

sadly that site does not load for me.. so i cant veiw it.
im using my 2ds xl for internet as i have no other sytems/devices.. is there any other site you can link that has the items? sorry to bug you..
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

It’s no trouble! I’ll list them for you:
Grimoire: Any giant golden vegetable
Terrable: Turnip Heaven
Fiersome: Gold Juice
Aquaticus: Union Stew