Rune Factory 3 boss question

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
SomeoneNotImportant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

What are the element of each boss? Aquaticus included. Thank you :)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For the dragons, their element is right in their name. Aqua = water. Terra = earth. Fier = fire. Ventus = wind. There is no list that gives the element or weakness of every boss or even most of the bosses, that I know of, so you'd have to look up each individual enemy on google or a wiki or something to see if that info is in there.
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

This list is made with information from the walkthrough on Gamefaqs. I'd guess their element, or elements are those they resist, especially if they're immune to it or absorb from it.

Raccoon. . . . Weakness: none . . . . . . . . Resist: Wind and Earth
Skelefang. . . Weakness: Fire, Light, Love Resist: Dark, Water, Earth, Wind
Amaranthine Weakness: Love. . . . . . . . . Resist: Wind (immune)
Crimsone. . . Weakness: Love. . . . . . . . . Resist: Fire (immune)
Death Wall. . Weakness: Love. . . . . . . . . Resist: Water, Dark, Wind, Earth
Aquaticus. . . Weakness: none. . . . . . . . .Resist: Water (absorb), Light, Dark, Wind, Earth

Elements for the various bosses in the Sharance Maze are not listed.
SomeoneNotImportant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Terdin wrote:This list is made with information from the walkthrough on Gamefaqs. I'd guess their element, or elements are those they resist, especially if they're immune to it or absorb from it.

Raccoon. . . . Weakness: none . . . . . . . . Resist: Wind and Earth
Skelefang. . . Weakness: Fire, Light, Love Resist: Dark, Water, Earth, Wind
Amaranthine Weakness: Love. . . . . . . . . Resist: Wind (immune)
Crimsone. . . Weakness: Love. . . . . . . . . Resist: Fire (immune)
Death Wall. . Weakness: Love. . . . . . . . . Resist: Water, Dark, Wind, Earth
Aquaticus. . . Weakness: none. . . . . . . . .Resist: Water (absorb), Light, Dark, Wind, Earth

Elements for the various bosses in the Sharance Maze are not listed.
Thank you, but is Aquaticus immune from fire?
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

From what I can determine, he isn't. If he was immune to anything, it should have been specified under the resisted elements.

Haven't faced Aquaticus myself, but given the information in that walkthrough, I would pick a weapon with either Fire, or Love, if I had to pick an elemental weapon for beating him. But I think I'd prefer to bring a non-elemental weapon too.
SomeoneNotImportant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks! I think if I want to defeat aquaticus, I think I will bring a fire element sword, it will deal more damage. Because fire is the opposite of water. Now I have to level up my character to level 100 and bring some fire element sword or non elemental sword. :lol:
SomeoneNotImportant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Eh, some typo there. Welp, I can’t change it so… I’ll just leave that there.