Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 18, 2021 5:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kikki
  Post subject: Re: GAY WEDDINGS? In RF5
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 3:29 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

There's a new localization blog, too, including specifically this topic, if anyone wants to know more about how things went on. Apparently this will come to the Japanese version via patch later on.

I wonder if that survey they did had any impact, or if that came too late to be responsible for any of this. They specifically say that this did NOT delay the release in NA. There's lots of info here...should answer quite a few questions.

Embry
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 3:54 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I just saw this and immediately came here to celebrate, but now I can't even find the words. It means so much to me! I actually cheered out loud.

Kross lover/fan
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 5:33 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

This is so exciting! Im so happy for anyone who really wanted this in game (I did too)
It’s amazing how XSeed did all that extra work to include those different voice lines and smaller thing like changing the marriage stamp.
Im looking forward to this game even more now.

Rancherita
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 7:16 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Wow, I'm just so happy! More candidates to choose from regardless of gender is always great gameplay-wise, and representation matters too.

I didn't think I could be more excited for this game to come out, but here I am, boarding the hype train in first class lmao

iloverainbow
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 9:33 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Omg I am so happy. Gonna pre-order the most expensive deluxe / special edition just to support them because of this :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANK YOU XSEED!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by iloverainbow on Sep 24, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 10:25 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I'm so happy!!! :heart: I was going to buy the game anyway, but it's such an amazing surprise to find out I'll be able to marry a girl as a girl!!! :lala: I'm so moved right now! :heart:

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2021 10:45 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Mura's voice is wonderful. <3

Also, thank you XSeed for the s/s! So damn excited, omg.

Kikki
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 3:19 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Rune Factory PR has tweeted about this and it looks like (but of course I can't be certain of accuracy) they're saying that same-sex marriage will be added with the next upcoming update, at the end of this year. I'll put the Tweet here so people who can actually read it can check for themselves. (They did an update today, btw...version 1.0.11...but that doesn't include marriage changes. This is for the *next* update, it appears.)

iloverainbow
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 4:57 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Yeah I think they will release the same « Chicken Hugging » marriage patch for JP version in the end of this year. This makes me think there will be an expansion pass? I sure hope so! I don't mind paying for extra content / DLC.

I also can't wait to see all the pre-order outfits! :heart: :heart: :heart:

JayDucky03
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 7:13 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Embry wrote:
I just saw this and immediately came here to celebrate, but now I can't even find the words. It means so much to me! I actually cheered out loud.

I was watching with my friend and I jumped out of my seat and cheered. He was confused since it was such a short scene he didn’t know what I was excited about :lol:

Rancherita
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 7:32 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

I just. Saw it. Brain imploded.

Return to 28:10. At 28:15ish, it plays again. Still cannot believe it. Afraid it's a trick or that I'm misunderstanding.

Rereturn to 28:15. Pause. Almost look at it frame by frame. It's still there. The outfits are wedding dresses and the typical RF wedding flower crowns.

Keep looking at those same 20 seconds while getting myself here to get the tea.

Holy moley, it's real. I'm just. Happy.

XSeed, my beloved.

Gorgophone
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 11:29 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

This makes me so happy! I was hoping they might give us sprite swap from the start of the game, but this--! This is a million times better, I totally didn't expect this.

Most of the comments I've read on the Japanese twitter account are complaints, makes me sad... and one guy also blaming the West for making it so he can't marry the loli (Livia)... uhh... anyway I hope they add same gender romance from the start in the next game. :S I'm sure there are lots of Japanese fans who are glad of the inclusivity.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 6:59 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm so happy! This of course changes everything on how I was gonna play the game. Now I only have to play as Ares and date everyone at once, unlock the wedding CG for each candidate, and end the file by marrying my favorite bachelor (I still hope it's Murakumo)

Bribri
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2021 8:24 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Gorgophone wrote:
This makes me so happy! I was hoping they might give us sprite swap from the start of the game, but this--! This is a million times better, I totally didn't expect this.

Most of the comments I've read on the Japanese twitter account are complaints, makes me sad... and one guy also blaming the West for making it so he can't marry the loli (Livia)... uhh... anyway I hope they add same gender romance from the start in the next game. :S I'm sure there are lots of Japanese fans who are glad of the inclusivity.

I saw a lot of Japanese player who were excited to have SSM, so hopefully the ones you saw were just fringe comments.

And about that loli comment, in both the West and the East everyday people find loli really gross so I have to wonder if that guy never talked about his love for it outside if the internet. Just ignore him.

runefactor
Post Posted: Sep 25, 2021 5:22 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yay! This is so exciting! ^.^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next