Rune factory 2,3 control help

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Yumeko
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

:?: I want to get games of Rune factory 2,3 but how does your character move? do you move around like in like harvest moon island of happiness or like harvest moon ds cute?? hlep mee please
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Do you mean moving in all directions (not just up/down, left/right. But also up-left/up-right, down-right/down-left) then yes, if I recall, all RF games left you have full control in all directions.

Not like the old days where you could only go left/right, then stop to go up/down.
Yumeko
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ah no i mean like can you control your character with the joycons or have to touch the screen to move you character?
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

In both games, you can control the character either with the direction button, or with the touchscreen. RF 2 is a bit firmer in the character's response, while RF 3 is a bit looser or sloppier in the movements. In RF 3, the character is prone to use the tool or weapon equipped, or make a dash without me intending it.

In both games, fighting and interaction with other characters is best done by using just the buttons, but if you just want to run somewhere, I think the touch screen works best.
Yumeko
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

:lol: :lala: :) Ah yes that is what need to know thanks you ^^