Chance to win RF4S (pc)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

XSeed just announced in there discord server that on Dec. 2nd, RF fans can get a chance to win a free RF4S copy for the PC. It’ll be a trivia of the RF series. I looks like it’ll be on discord only though.

I already own the game personally so I won’t be attending but I thought I’d share with everyone else.

(Warning, large image)
Spoiler:
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Wait what? RF4S is going to be available on the PC?

EDIT: I just found it on STEAM. How on earth did this get past me? Adding it to my Wishlist.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can probably count on ALL new Bokumono/Rune Factory games localized by Xseed being on PC. It's a standard thing with them, now...though it takes quite a while after console release, still.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:You can probably count on ALL new Bokumono/Rune Factory games localized by Xseed being on PC. It's a standard thing with them, now...though it takes quite a while after console release, still.
Now that's going to make me debate whether or not to wait on the PC version of RF5. However I am really anxious to play that one so I'm not sure I'll be able to wait. Besides I've got nothing really to play on the Switch right now anyway.