RF2 seasonal winter dungeon 4th tablet??

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

im in the 2nd gen with the child. i have one more tablet to get in the seasonal dungeon. where/who do i fight to get it?
i assume that after i get it Barrett tells me what to do next, but i also noticed there is another? tablet? inbetween the last fall and first winter tablets. how do i get that as well??

thanks you for the help! :lala:
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

All the seasonal tablets are in a sequence, so if there's one missing in between the fall and the winter, you probably didn't talk to the statue behind the fall boss.

The fourth winter tablet is gained from beating the winter boss. The fifth is the statue in the Shrine and needs you to beat the boss first.

And yes, Barrett will at least give you a hint of how to proceed, but also do his best to stop you.
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

thanks! but i think i might be even further than i thought

looked ig and i think i got all seasonal tablets.
i have 5/5 Green tablets (spring) 5/5 Red tablets 5/5 Blue and 5/5Ice in light blue
then there are the 'ancient tablets' in brown. im have them all except for 1 of the brown.
all satues are gone in every area, cuz i remeber i did each thing thing for them. i can access the intire map in each dungeon, INCLUDING the Palmaro shine under the barn!
also the other i missed is placed inbeteen the last ice and first brown.

and barret trying to stop me happend already? i think i have to get the father from the forest of beginnings, at least, after i beat Palmaro shrine and feirsome, he apperd and told me. idk its been Months since ive played rf2 and im just now kinda remembering where i was.

im gonna see if i can attach a few picks to show exactly were im struggleing..
nvm i cant find pics LOL
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

OMG nvm again! i found last ancient tablet and then
Spoiler:
the father is now home. YUSS!