RuneFactory2. what to do after beating the 2nd time?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

so i saw the credits again + the father is back home finally.
But... what do i do now? is there more story? if not, should i just go about doing whatever?
i assume everyones dialog in town will be diffrent, but it wont take too long to talk to em all, so what elce is there to do really :?:

also: +Weapons? how to get them / the forge recipies for them?
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There's no more story. You saved Kyle, congrats! Now all that's left to do is the endless farm loop, attend festivals, and make friends.
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

♪PhantomSkye♪ wrote: also: +Weapons? how to get them / the forge recipies for them?
The +Weapons are gained by trading specific weapons over the wifi through the mirror in your house, and can't be made in the forge.
Since I doubt I'll be able to use the wifi with another player, I see them as a broken part of the game, like the game in the library, or the pet area of the pond.
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:There's no more story. You saved Kyle, congrats! Now all that's left to do is the endless farm loop, attend festivals, and make friends.

ah alright
thank you for the reply!
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Terdin wrote:the +Weapons are gained by trading specific weapons over the wifi through the mirror in your house, and can't be made in the forge.
Since I doubt I'll be able to use the wifi with another player, I see them as a broken part of the game, like the game in the library, or the pet area of the pond.
ahh ok. ive gotten some forge recipes for the upgrade of some +weapons. So, if i can somehow get upgrade recipes, i feel that there should be a way to to get the ones on how to make it in the first place, without having to use to wifi, especially since nintedo doesnt support wifi on the DS games anymore.
then again.. i know there are specific DNS servers that you can use all wifi features for certain DS games, but im pretty sure Rune Factory 2 is not one of the games that work on them.

anyway! :lol:
thanks for your reply!