rf4 speacil helpppp

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Yumeko
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i alreday unlocked amber but now it wants me to go check out southeast ruins.... i go there but cant get past anything how do i do it?? helpp
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

By 'can't get past anything', do you mean you can't beat any of the monsters? Or are you talking about a road block you can't walk past, like that big rock or stump near the town entrance, or a broken bridge or something?

If you can't defeat the monsters, you either need to level up, or more likely, you need to improve your armour, accessories and weapons. Weapons that work in Yokmir will barely scratch the monsters of the Water Ruins. But if there's some kind of road block up that you literally cannot walk past, then you just need to wait for the story to progress a bit further and it'll be cleared for you.
Yumeko
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Ah no not what i mean but that a stone thing say something in ancient language and i can get behind it but then im stuck, no i get past monsters just not the things that keep you from going further sorry