RF5 - Best Bachelorette Poll

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).

Who did you marry or who would you like to marry?

You may select 1 option

View results

PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Now that the game has been out for a while, who basically, who is the best female candidate for marriage in RF5? Did your opinion change as you played the game and found out more about them?

A channel called BAI GAMING on Youtube posted all of the romance events for Ares and each bachelorette if you'd like to see them for any reason. The links are in the spoiler tag below, because these videos are nothing but spoilers.
Yumeko
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i loveee ludmila
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I just saw Ludmila in her swimsuit and my jaw dropped lol

I really like Priscilla's cute personality and Beatrice's design
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

At the moment, I'm torn between Beatrice and Priscilla. I thought Lucy was gonna be my top after seeing her three pre-dating events, but her last event made me not like her as much because she's too relatable to me.
Spoiler:
And I mean, Priscilla is getting extra points for having a different sprite after you go on your first date with her. I hope she keeps her hair down when I get married to Murakumo.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I feel like I'm the only one who really didnt like Ludmilla at first. She came off way too strong for me and I was repulsed by her at first. I don't find her as bad after seeing some events but she is definitely my least favorite out of the ladies and I'm choosing her last. I just can't deal with her personality for the most part. I don't like it. And I personally dont think the girls are as interesting as the men this time around but they aren't bad by any means. With that being said I'd say my favorite of them is Beatrice.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I haven't met Ludmilla yet, but my inclination pre-meeting is to dislike her. We'll see if that holds up! Of the girls I think I like Scarlett and the princessy one and the sweet scaredy-cat one best. Surprisingly I don't like Lucy, who I thought I'd find the most fun. I think cat-girl is adorable and I somewhat want one of her, but not as a romance option.

I don't remember the one I'm forgetting.

LOL. (Just read what I wrote.)
JayDucky03
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Kikki wrote:I haven't met Ludmilla yet, but my inclination pre-meeting is to dislike her. We'll see if that holds up! Of the girls I think I like Scarlett and the princessy one and the sweet scaredy-cat one best. Surprisingly I don't like Lucy, who I thought I'd find the most fun. I think cat-girl is adorable and I somewhat want one of her, but not as a romance option.

I don't remember the one I'm forgetting.

LOL. (Just read what I wrote.)
I feel the same about Fuuka. But trust me Ludmilla is so funny. I thought her concept would be too "cliche anime" but she's done super well.