Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 24, 2020 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Thejellofarmer
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Cherubae wrote:
They probably sent me the pop rocks because i spent over $200 ;) importing a ds lite isn't cheap! I'm glad I got it before I had to leave for work today so I didn't have to play tag with the UPS man for days on end.

It's at home, hapily charging, next to my copy of RF. I've got my old Ds Brick w/ me now w/ my copies of hmds.
How do you know you're DS lite is happy, its crying because it wants rune factory to be played.

Wow 200$ I think that would earn you pop rocks XD.

Lilangel
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Cherubae wrote:
They probably sent me the pop rocks because i spent over $200 ;) importing a ds lite isn't cheap! I'm glad I got it before I had to leave for work today so I didn't have to play tag with the UPS man for days on end.

It's at home, hapily charging, next to my copy of RF. I've got my old Ds Brick w/ me now w/ my copies of hmds.

Why import a DS Lite?

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:46 am 
Anonymous Fish

Aww jeez, my post just got ignored. I really need some help, I managed to plant some stuff, explore a little, now I want to try out the combat system in the caves. I'm posting up a preview for some people, and I want to get into the caves before hand.

Jacaranda
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:48 am 
Anonymous Fish

Lilangel wrote:
Cherubae wrote:

Why import a DS Lite?

To get the pretty colors.

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:50 am 
Anonymous Fish

Aren't the pretty colors coming out like September?

Buddhu23
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:57 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Anonymous wrote:
Aren't the pretty colors coming out like September?

In the US...? I don't think so...

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 11:58 am 
Anonymous Fish

I just checked its mid september, pink and black are coming out.

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 12:03 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hate to say it again, but can someone PLEASE help me, I don't know how to get into the caves and the guide doesn't really help much, it just said you have to do something to get it....

Myah-san
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 12:21 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Anonymous wrote:
Hate to say it again, but can someone PLEASE help me, I don't know how to get into the caves and the guide doesn't really help much, it just said you have to do something to get it....

Sorry to tell you this... but the guide isn't complete... Hence the .05 version number. That stuff is being written later on.

To enter the first cave you most purchase a sword (800G) and till 100 tiles of land, and then get your license from Godwind. The first cave is south and west of your farm.

Next time have some patience please.

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 12:23 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Sure, why don't you spam the heck out of the thread and someone will answer? Grrr.

Check out the Rune Factory sticky.

Myah-san
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 12:37 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Ohhh I just realized with most people getting the game in each day I'll have to do less and less work and I can start leaching information again! (of course, still giving them credit where credit is due ^_^)

Something I didn't mention before but I thought is a nice touch to ruin factory is the characters actually respond to the items you give them. That is, if you give someone a strawberry and they really like it, they'll say "ichigo.... suki" (torute is so cute when you give her something she likes ^_^... too bad I still can't get her to give me any love points, only friendship points.

I also wonder if most people will even bother giving many gifts. The vast majority of your love and friendship points come from festivals.

You talk to anyone during a festival and they automatically gain 1 friendship point and approximately 1/2 a love point (if they can gain heart points). It looks like the limit is 10 FP and 10LP, at least I haven't gotten anyone above either mark yet.

Not sure if it's a glitch, but Sharon instantly became my friend (0 FP to 10 FP in a single day) and Tabitha near instantly fell in love with me (10LP, but 4FP), though I think that may have to do with the fact that I captured a lot of monsters using the friendship glove she gave me. At least that's the only thing I can think of.

zecow
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 12:39 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Will you ever use the WiFi, Myah?

Cherubae
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 12:59 pm 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Thejellofarmer wrote:
How do you know you're DS lite is happy, its crying because it wants rune factory to be played.

Yes I know, I know. I can hear it all the way over here at work.

Yep, import for pretty colors :) I've been saving up little by little for months, and I decided to use my play money for a pretty color, that's all. I *was* going to get the pink until I learned a few weeks ago it was coming out in NA anyway, so I went with ice blue instead.

I've got lots of HMDS work to still do, so I am not sure how much of RF I am going to get to play. I guess I'll see how I like the game later tonight.

Myah-san
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 2:15 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Cherubae wrote:
Thejellofarmer wrote:

Yes I know, I know. I can hear it all the way over here at work.

Yep, import for pretty colors :) I've been saving up little by little for months, and I decided to use my play money for a pretty color, that's all. I *was* going to get the pink until I learned a few weeks ago it was coming out in NA anyway, so I went with ice blue instead.

I've got lots of HMDS work to still do, so I am not sure how much of RF I am going to get to play. I guess I'll see how I like the game later tonight.

Just a heads up, you may be a little disappointed at first because it's just so like every other harvest moon, but that quickly fades away once you get into the festivals and the caves ^_^

Zecow: I can't use the wifi till I know of someone else with the game to play it with. Maybe I can con Cher into testing out wifi if only so I can copy down the options and document what they do.

Cherubae
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Aug 23, 2006 2:23 pm 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Myah-san wrote:
Zecow: I can't use the wifi till I know of someone else with the game to play it with. Maybe I can con Cher into testing out wifi if only so I can copy down the options and document what they do.

I prob could do that tonight, but I'm not home until after 8pm (work'n my friend's shift for the rest of the week) which is 11 your time. You'll prob already be in bed ;)

I've got some time in the morning for a bit (pre 1:30pm your time).

Nami's blue heart event is the first pic I get to take w/ my ds lite when I get home tonight ;) busybusybusybusybusy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next