Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 24, 2020 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Myah-san
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Sep 19, 2006 5:20 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Just a heads up, the guide is still being worked on but I'm still at my aunt's, expect a bit update in a week or so that should cover almost everything I hadn't finished.

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Sep 20, 2006 11:08 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hi I just want to take the time to say thanks for making the translation guide. You rock 1,000 ways my friend. :)

Christopher
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Sep 21, 2006 4:12 am 
Banned: Drama Queen

I sent Myah Fils requirement and a "Special event" (don't tell em Myah :D ) So expect that in the update hehe.

Chikita
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Oct 05, 2006 11:50 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Myah, thank you for making the Translation Guides. They are always incredibly helpful!

takako
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Oct 10, 2006 8:19 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Thank for the guide! I couldn't get the first liencese to the cave without it. :heart:

Guide Version .25 wrote:
Selecting the first item will open up the store window with several items. Some items are seasonal, and some items
only appear after certain criteria are met. I'm not sure what some items do, if you do drop me an e-mail and I'll give you
full credits for the help ^_^

Medical Herb Heals 10HP (used in potions) 100G
どく*し* Cures Poison 10G
どく*しビン Heals 30HP + effects 280G
マヒロン Heals 30HP + effects 380G
パラパラ* Heals 30HP + mute (I believe) 498G
**グスリ ??? 780G
*** ??? 250G
ぐんぐんグリーン Fertilizer (raises crop levels) 700G
*よう*a ??? 400G
**の* ??? 14400G
*っこ ??? 2100G

Not sure if someone have already provided the information. I just posted this if you haven't got this:

薬草 -- Medical Herb -- Heals 10HP (used in potions)
どく消し草 -- Antidote (Grass) -- Cures poison
どく消しビン -- Antidote (Bottle) -- Cures poison + heals 30 HP
マヒロン -- "マヒ" is paralysis, I don't know what "ロン" is -- Cures paralysis + heals 30 HP
(Paralysis is the red thunder sign shown in the status aliment, you cannot run under this status.)
ペラペラ丸 -- Perapera Pill ("ペラペラ" PERAPERA is the term describing someone speaking fluently) -- Cures mute + heals 30 HP
(Mute is the green circle with a cross in it, you cannot use magic under this status)
風邪グスリ -- Cold Medicine -- Cures tired and cold
(Tired is a wave sign shown in the status aliment. Spends double HP under this status. Cold is a blue snowflake sign shown in the status aliment. Spends triple HP under this status. You will be tired if you sleep too late at night. You will catch a cold if you sleep too late at night when you are already tired.)
中和剤 -- Counteragent -- Pour this into a poison puddle in a cave. The puddle will be gone.
ぐんぐんグリーン -- Gungun Green ( Fertilizer? "ぐんぐん"GUNGUN is the term describing quickly/rapidly.) -- Raises crop levels
栄よう剤α -- Nutrition Medicine Alpha (Fertilizer again? Not sure for the English names for this one and the one above) -- The crop will grow up one day faster. You have to sleep for this to take effect.
魔法の粉 -- Magic Powder -- (I haven't got that far to have this in the store. I am still in the summer of the 1st year.)
根っこ -- Root -- (I haven't got that far to have this in the store)

There is a book "自分のステータス" explaning different status aliments in the library. It is the 3rd option from the 3rd stack of books counting from the right on the 2nd bookself counting from the entrance, Someone knowing Japanese may want to take a look. I can only understand part of its content.

Myah-san
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Oct 11, 2006 8:52 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Very helpful, will be in the next (and probably final release)

Chikita
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Oct 13, 2006 4:02 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Interesting.

I just got the license for the 1st cave, but I don't own a sword yet.
I did look at what Leo was offering, though.

Also, what is the purpose of the キカイレーダー.
I've been browsing the 'net trying to find a clue, but so far, no luck.

Ana
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 22, 2006 12:07 am 
Anonymous Fish

Don't want to be pushy, but Myah-san, are you still working on this? The .25 is very helpful, but I could use a bit more. Thanks for all your work! RF isn't quite as intuitive as other HM games for me.

Myah-san
  Post subject:
Post Posted: Dec 22, 2006 4:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Fraid what's there is it. Haven't even touched the game in months.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 09, 2009 4:15 pm 
Anonymous Fish

BUMP

Lily<3
Post Posted: Jan 09, 2009 4:37 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I realize that this is a guide of sorts, but if you would like to have access to it, bookmark it. please don't bump it after 2 years.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5