Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 29, 2020 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Super Sheep
  Post subject: How far are you in IoH?
Post Posted: Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I'm in early Autumn, Y1 and I'm trying really hard to unlock everyone and upgrade everything...

This is the most challenging HM game I've played. Ever, I think. :shock:

So many people to talk to, so little time! D;

Googaboga
  Post subject: Re: How far are you in IoH?
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2011 9:31 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm not playing anymore but right now my file is in Summer or Fall of year two.

I've got all the main things I wanted to do done. So I got kinda bored doing other things. But this is my third file on that game.

Now I'm playing other games X3.

Mayreau
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

NOT FAR AT ALL.

I think I'm still in year one. .-. And I've had this game second longest of all my HM games. I just never got into it...

Super Sheep
Post Posted: Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Mayreau wrote:
NOT FAR AT ALL.

I think I'm still in year one. .-. And I've had this game second longest of all my HM games. I just never got into it...

Oh, same, I put it down for a few months, then picked it up on a whim.
(I'm trying to finish most of my HM games)

Now it's addicting. :shock:

xXKawaii_AznXx
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I just started re-playing it again! >w<
I'm on year two Fall and trying to marry vaughn =___=

Last edited by xXKawaii_AznXx on Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveTheWayYouLie
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I'm on my third year and I'm married to Mark and I have a kid

LoveTheWayYouLie
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

LoveTheWayYouLie wrote:
I'm on my third year and I'm married to Mark and I have a kid

maybe my 4th year cause I haven't played it in awhile

Flyingsheepgirl
Post Posted: Jul 23, 2011 6:10 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Haven't played it in aaggeeess, but I am married to Denny while our child Pixie lies in bed, crying everytime I try to talk to her. Geez. I can't remember what year I am, but everybody is married off that can get married off, though I'm really confused with Julie and Sabrina; I can't remember if they're pregnant or not XD

I wish I hadn't married, marriage life is boring. But I'm too lazy to pick up my second file, because of the time it takes to make a few measly coins. Or at least for me it takes ages.

Ratiasu_0380
Post Posted: Jul 23, 2011 7:45 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I've just entered the fall of my second year, and am in the process of going after Mark. I've got him up to Blue right now, and it's slow going, but I'm in no real rush. At least I'm not having any trouble making money anymore. I stocked up on Orange Wonderfuls last winter, so now I'm getting three bottles of milk from each of my cows for a total of 12 bottles a day. I wish I could make money this easily in Sunshine Islands... sigh...

In my second file, in which I'm playing as a guy, I'm about halfway through the spring of the first year. I'll probably end up going after Chelsea eventually - I love the fact that you can marry the other player character in this game, and it leaves all the rivals free to marry their respective partners.

CherryChristmas
Post Posted: Jul 24, 2011 5:42 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

I feel like picking up the poor thing after seeing this thread. Last time i remember was that i got myself a mythic refrigerator. I wasn't married yet but i was aiming for the Witch :heart:

Quest
Post Posted: Jul 24, 2011 1:35 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Somewhere around my 2nd or 3rd year. I married Shea and have a kid, though I'm not sure what stage the kid's at since I haven't picked this game up in a long while.

HMgirlSkyy
Post Posted: Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Eh, I never really liked this game as much as previous ones so I haven't picked it up in a while. Pretty sure I was sometime in year two and married to Vaughn/Shea [two files, same year for both though] and had a lot of stuff, lol.

Hagaren
Post Posted: Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

I recently picked up the game and made a new file, but this time I'm keeping track of the sun and water points on my crops. So far, I'm in Fall of my first year. My first file is in year three, I think? I got really bored, and a little annoyed, with my first file.

chocolatechip
Post Posted: Jul 25, 2011 5:30 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I recently decided to start a new file on this game so on that one I'm only like half way through spring year 1.
On my old one I'm in year 5...Lets just say I obviously didnt do much in my summer 3 years ago :P

In my old file I have so many animals that I cant be bothered to play it any more even though I really want to have a kid.
I know what you're thinking, how can someone in year 5 not have a kid, right? Well, I dont know what I was doing for the first 4 years, but when I went on it the other day I'd only got married to Vaughn the previous season :P

Anyway, so I made a new file and this time (now that I actually know what I'm doing) I plan on marrying Vaughn again and actually getting somewhere in the game. Not just getting 6 chickens, 3 cows, and 3 sheep :P lol

nofile
Post Posted: Jul 27, 2011 8:43 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I WAS in Year 4, I thnk Fall... IDK, I was married to Elliot had a kid that was still a lil newborn SOOO ANNYOING that it taked like 2 years just for your kid to crawl! Anyway I deleted it, and gave it to my lil sis... D:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next