Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 29, 2020 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
beth1234567890100
  Post subject: Re: How far are you in IoH?
Post Posted: Sep 23, 2011 10:35 am 
Anonymous Fish

hmmmm............well i don't really play anymore that much because i does get kind bored. But before it got boing, i got really far in the game and then i gave it to my brother.
I had been playing as a girl called beth and i was married to Denny. I also had a child called selina. (because i liked that name) and that's when it got boring so I stopped playing the game. But i still :heart: it personally!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 24, 2011 8:04 am 
Anonymous Fish

Made it to my 1st Winter, accidentally.
Completely forogt to alter my Farming Degree status to recieve Red Wonderfuls from Chen! Ugh! :roll:

I have only 2 Wonderfuls because my Eggplant didn't sprout in enough time before the last Crop Festival. I'm also missing a few sub-villagers, so I have to get them back soon. What the FFFFFFFFFF

I'm pretty much broke, too. I kept eating the crops I saved to keep up STA, and ended up with very little profit. Winter sucks!

Rancher Reilly
Post Posted: Sep 26, 2011 3:58 am 
Anonymous Fish

Hey, Anon Fish, trying fishing at the beach in Winter. I just made it to my third year and I did GREAT fishing (I was only fishing in winter because I needed some Mediums to make Sashimi for Denny), believe it or not, I actually caught a few Tuna and one Mola Mola. And now, after losing my HM for a year, I almost have enough money for the bridge to Shea and Wada! AND THEN, I CAN FINALLY GET MARRIED AND START DOING CROPS AGAIN!~

Alageana
Post Posted: Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Autumn <b>year 4</b> :)
Married to Denny, have a daughter named Jayde. She was born on summer 8 so she is over one year old :)

TinyMoon
Post Posted: Oct 09, 2011 6:28 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Year 5 in summer-married to dirk. I think. I got so far and then I just put it down. I had done everything and it was just....Boring after that. But I had fun on the 1st and 2nd years tho'..

terrafirma
Post Posted: Oct 13, 2011 2:10 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Year, like, eight, and married to Elliot, who's waaay boring. My kid's like, two, so he's walking. He's funny :lala: My other file is in Spring year 1 and I've made no progress with anyone yet.

flyingmuffin
Post Posted: Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I haven't played in a really long time, but I think I'm in year 6. That's the longest I've played any harvest moon. I kept playing because I wanted to get everything but never did.

Lacipyt
Post Posted: Oct 14, 2011 4:20 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Year 3 spring 5. Just married Vaughn on spring 3.

Haven't played in a long while. I usually stop after marriage. The kids just annoy me.

BunnyBooL
Post Posted: Oct 20, 2011 10:54 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm not far at all...
I'm only in the first year. Summer, I think. Most everyone of the guys are at purple. I was still trying to get used to the new crop system of the sun playing an effect and got so confused.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2011 1:36 pm 
Anonymous Fish

After my file was corrupted.......... :roll:

I'm back on Year 1, and I've done better compared to my old file. I've learned more from my mistakes, and I'm avoiding repeating the worst mistakes. I'm really satisfied: it's only Spring and I've already built both bridges, have the Diner/Cafe, and am 99% close to getting them upgraded. I hate talking to sub-villagers, after the upgrades I can wash my hands of them.

Collecting lumber is the hardest most annoying part of the game, I've barely collected 100 of them. I'm looking forward to Summer profits after I win my first Wonderful this season :lala: :-| :neutral:

Not sure if spending my extra $$ on a Maker Shed/Cheese Maker is worth the sacrifice in profits yet. Haha.

MarianaluvsLouis
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 3:12 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I made it to the name-your-birthday screen.

WHY CAN'T I FIGURE THIS GAME OUT.

Cherry Blossom
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 4:54 pm 
Disabled: By request

I'm on Year 7, Spring 23.
I used to play this game a loooooooooooooooooot.

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Post Posted: Nov 08, 2011 12:20 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

In fall 2nd year
All Main Character Unlock
Sub Villager 41 possibly I unlock Now :(

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Dec 10, 2011 10:04 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Well in my other slot (that i accidentally deleted) i was in year 10 or 11, I LOVE THIS GAME im now in year 4 married and i have a child this game is SOOOOO addicting <3

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Dec 11, 2011 6:53 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Got my wonderful stone. Now I've planted crops early for this season's Summer Crop Festival.

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Not sure if spending my extra $$ on a Maker Shed/Cheese Maker is worth the sacrifice in profits yet. Haha.

:| Yeah, I've decided to go for it. The shed was 40k and I'm broke again! After going mining for the first time, I was also able to get 1 Friendship Pendant (I haven't been raising friendships, I don't have time) and 1 Goddess Earrings. After the shed is built, I can order the Cheese Maker machine.

I saved up a ton of Wild Grasses, so I was able to reach the 50th Floor of the mine twice. The Diner and Cafe still aren't upgraded, which is really disturbing to me because I met all the requirements. W-T-F :!:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next