How to unlock 99 villager event?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Miners: Brent, Gail, Nima, Joshua, Dominic, Rob, James.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Young Women: Marisa, Vanessa, Robin, Hazel, Tonya, Teresa, Aiylee.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Young men: Luke, Taka, Lloyd, Daniel, Logan, Jake, Hiro.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Old men: Sean, Lance, Gerald, Jon, Knox, Philip, Blair.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Old women: Madelynn, Nicole, Moira, Annabelle, Winona, Thelma, Bea.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Children: Emma, Kelly, Ross, Jean, Rita, Daria, Brook.
Phew that took a while. My brain can only barely recall 7 names at a time :(.
Pumpkin Queen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow.......It certainly SEEMS like you have everybody. Double check your inhbitants list again and see if there's any blank slots left. If you have one above the Harvest Goddess, you're missing a main villager. If there's a blank slot below the Harvest Goddess it's a sub-villager. I don't know if it matters, but did you marry Witch Princess? Some of the kids are from rival marriages, so I don't know if that's it. But you do seem to have all the kids, and all the sub-villagers as far as I can tell.........
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

does your own kid count as a villager? if so, do you have one? maybe that's why it isn't triggering
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I just looked again and looked many times already. Nothing's changed. Only person not on the villager list is me. Is there a way to get yourself on the villager list on the assets page? Chelsea doesn't have a rival so I have all the children. There are no blank slots, not even one for myself. My kid is already there too.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I rlly don't think i'm doing anything wrong. Somethings wrong with the game. I've also kind of been wondering why my kid's birthday event isn't triggering. All other family events do/did. Pretty much ever since he started walking, the birthday events stopped randomly. Maybe the villager event is from the same weird cause? I'm so stumped.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Seriously. Should I just give up now? I've had this game for over a year now and don't want to just give up. But do I rlly have to? I'm pretty sure that something weird must be wrong with the game. Once again: There are NO blank spots anywhere on the villager list, Chelsea has no rivals so I have all the children, the main assets page shows 98 next to the villager icon, I'm not on the list, there is no blank spot for me on the villager list, some people are absent, and my kid's birthday party seems to be unable to be triggered too, (even after entering the house after 6:00 PM, no matter what. The kid's birthday party USED to trigger but randomly stopped after he was able to walk, and then it just stopped triggering, no matter what weather. I haven't played the game for so long just in case things get worse. (Haven't played it for over a month now :( ). Honestly I just want to get this best ending and move on with the game. But no matter what I just can't get the dang ending, and the weather doesn't seem to matter this time either. (There have been quite a few clear-weather days). So if anyone can figure out what's going on or find out that the game is not working right, please just tell me what the heck is happening.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It probably won't be too long before the game doesn't work. I didn't buy it, I got it from friend and it was kind of old. I really don't know if the game still works, but it probably still does. I put it in a different game's case (I don't have the original) and hoped it would stay safe and working in there. Like I said I've had the game for over a year, made so much progress, and am currently a Ranch Juggernaut. I even got to rename the island. And also like I said it's been in that case for over a month now. If ANYONE can figure out why the event is not working, I just rlly need to know. I've been having so much fun with this game and just want to end it perfectly. I never play it just in case I might make things worse accidentally. So just anyone who knows help plz.
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i really think at this point your game might be fried if events you used to be able to trigger stopped working. maybe just give the game a break and come back to it
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A "break"? It's been in that other case for almost 2 months now. In case it does break, would there be a way to transfer data from it to another cartridge? Just wondering.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wanna go in caps lock right now, but I just tried it again and it worked. Feel like I just had the best day of my life :D had no idea that "breaks" could fix games. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SMILEY SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Exclamation mark spam)))))))))))))). (End parenthesis spam :D ). ( :D ).